Thigh Fat Burner

Bits and Pieces Album

3 Likes

Related discussion:

1 Like

Hey guys, I am a male with an average size build but my thighs and butt are the only fat part in my body and they are kinda bloated (i have natural bigger legs), so I kinda look something like in this drawing.

I wonder, will this audio help me lose thigh fat??? And how many times a day should I listen to it? I feel like losing fat in a specific target area is much harder than overall weight loss. The thing is I don’t want to use general weight loss audios as the other parts of my body are normal kilograms so I only want to lose fat in my bulky legs.

Take a look at New Release - The Leg Shredder

Also UVC album per Far UVC Sanitizer - #22 by Victoria82 and Lipedema Fat Disease - #30 by Nicephore_Niepce

Pair with Near Infrared from same Bits and Pieces album.

You can loose weight without worrying if you are doing it correctly to minimize muscle loss, one way or another body will start shed fat on the tighs as well.

1 Like

Not everyone can afford to throw 200 bucks on an audio, especially when you have not seen any plausible results with the free fields already, you do realize that?

1 Like

Not everyone can assume you only want advice on free fields when you haven’t said it. You do realize that?:wink:

I would try the UVC approach, in Igems helpful advice. I find it very interesting. Can you afford Patreon for a month or two while trying it out?

1 Like

Yes, agree. I think your best option is UVC.

Spot reduction is plausible, but almost all methods for it promoted were fad. Freezing, infrared heating those deliver results, but very slow.

Metabolism manipulation isn’t effective for such areas, unless person thins out to the level of bringing all fat there down, something related to cells never exhibiting the state transition from store to release that makes them particularly slow to undergo lypolisis before that initial transition makes them more malleable.

It’s not a problem to increase time for Thigh Fat Burner up to 2 hours daily, people did it with What Fat, Belly Burn, other audios.

2 Likes

UVC album is on YouTube as well.

1 Like

Oh, even better! I can’t keep track of all the channels anymore, haha!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you igem and Neytiri. Besides the thigh burner I have been using extreme thermogenic weight loss (on odyssee) lately. Though I wonder whether the odyssee field is as effective as it was on youtube? or the platform / views do not matter? is the energy in the field still strong on the field uploaded on odyssee compared to the youtube version? because on youtube before the removal of the video it had like couple of million views and now on odyssee it has only 8k views

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if it’s on Odysee or YouTube. You can also try this Super Metabolism Boost, Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction (Active Hypnosis and Field )

1 Like