New Release - The Leg Shredder

Is this safe for woman?

2 Likes

Yes absolutely, there are no hormones involved

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if the calves and feet are included in the training here?

Legs meaning they will be included for sure.
I didnt try this one to confirm uā€¦
But why do u think they are not included ?

2 Likes

There are two old tracks for Leg day and Calves and feet but in the description of the new Leg Shredder single muscles are not mentioned. I hope calves and feet are included here and also new advanced gluteal muscles track is coming.

3 Likes

All the leg muscles are included. Glutes too. Already getting great results :+1:

23 Likes

We gonna be walking only on one leg with those muscles we about to aquire :100::leg:

1 Like

What kind of musculature can this field offer: as a bodybuilder, runner, cyclist, or something else?

1 Like

Can you share the results please , from using from day one till now and i request everyone else who so ever has this field please share results with pictures so that many of us can get motivated to buy it in near future?

1 Like

I feel way more solid and stable in my footing when active. I noticed I have a lot more driving force from my glutes and other leg muscles on runs and climbs. These effects were pretty fast and have compounded since. I use it 3/4x a week

13 Likes

Is it not specified in the indications, only 3-4 times a week or even 3-4 times a day?

Is the Bam 15 a seperate track or is it all in one? If itā€™s all-in-one will the bam 15 work for the whole body or just the legs? In the arms version of this I think the bam 15 is separate so thatā€™s why I ask. Ty. Iā€™m guessing the MBL field is just for the legs otherwise why buy MBL.

Where did u see bam 15 in the arms one ? I donā€™t see it.

Yeah the arm doesnā€™t itā€™s 20e pepper :hot_pepper:

This field is really awesome for specific targeting purposes. Iā€™ve gained so much more explosive force and stability in my legs and glutes

1 Like

If Iā€™m not mistaken he added it as a bonus track. I donā€™t have it.

1 Like

Nah, I donā€™t see it (I bought it) you must mean the bam15 bonus from swords of adipose

4 Likes

Why was this field, jacked arms, and others taken down, does anybody have a clue?

1 Like

I see all of them in my Gumroad Library ā€¦ Unless you meant the product listing? That does seem to have now goneā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s still there. I thought the op was thinking there was a second arms shredded and jacked with bam15 instead of 20e pepper

2 Likes

Why the fields taken down , any idea anyone , canā€™t find them , more than 40+ fields not showing in the listing ?

2 Likes