New Release - The Leg Shredder

Chest, back, and V-tapper enhancement

1 Like

Even better

1 Like

Yes, my friend! Let’s see If at some point we get this gem as well :slight_smile:

Any one with skinny legs got thicker legs?

I haven’t used it as much as I used to but it did add definition to my skinny legs and that’s when I barely did much. So couple this with exercises focusing on your tibialis or reverse calf raises and you’ll see some leg width with it.

1 Like

Se usa todos los días 3-4 veces o a la semana? O etc. Alguna sugerencia?

Another update with this one.

So I’ve been using this x5 along with the follistatin field x2, calf and joint strengthening x3, and a light leg workout every other day and I’ve had some pretty solid results in the past week.

My legs feel pumped and retain that bulk look after a gym pump and positions held over a longer period of times like wall sits doesn’t have my body shaking like a stripper after 20 secs.

Im also up 2.5 pounds as well which was surprising.
So with a constant routine for the rest of the month and coupled with the quick and easy muscle cheat audio I just purchased I should see some pretty great gains hopefully.

3 Likes

What is follistatin used for?
How long have you been using The Leg Shredder?

Follistatin (FS) has been shown to bind to some TGF-β family members and can function as a potent myostatin antagonist. Overexpression of follistatin by transgenic approaches in muscle has been shown to increase muscle growth in vivo (13), and a lack of follistatin results in reduced muscle mass at birth (14).

Also I haven’t really been consistent with it as a when I first start it but it’s been a total of like a month or two of use in total if not more.

I should be further but some fields feel as if they reverse the effects of the hormone producing ones. I also felt everytime I used max heal or flower of life or anything of the like, it would reset the effects of myostatin fields. But that’s just me and i could be wrong.

But excluding those fields and I’ve been making steady progress and I can somewhat “feel” the lingering effects of leg shredder and follistatin now.

1 Like

So the daily stack you recommend is this one below, also as an execution order?

Yeah that’s what works for me but I would advise you to do 1 day on and 1 day off. Also make sure your food and water intake is optimal. This usually fatigued me some days so I use them at the end of my day.

So you may also need to add in some energy audios like jing, and chi to help mitigate some of the effects.

2 Likes

Like this?

Mon / Wed / Fri / Sun

Mon / Wed / Fri

Take the first weekday schedule you have and remove the leg shredder

Just keep it like that. That way if you are using other fields you don’t get exhausted.

1 Like

Ok, so The Leg Shredder every other day too?

Yeah so you can have energy a day for rest and other audios if you do have a large stack. But it’s just generally good to give your body rest.

1 Like

I asked why when I listened to Arms Shredder for a few months, I was playing it four times a day.
Thank you so much for all your kind replies and sharing, really thankful for that.

1 Like

No problem and you welcome!

Honestly this field is great. Listened 3x and during that my legs (Quads especially) became sore and were slightly twitching. Excited to see how much muscle I can put on with this! :rofl::muscle::triumph:

1 Like

Today I have been listening to this for two months, 60 days, and in this short time I have achieved the results I was aiming for, even though I had greatly delayed the brain stack I was still listening to.
Well, the leg muscles that were undersized, especially the left one which had almost half the strength of the right one are now on par with the other, and both together now allow me to ride long bicycle rides with greater power and resistance. I have realized this in an incontrovertible way in these last two days over medium-long distances; while previously the legs of the circulatory system gave out first, now it is the latter that gets tired first and is unable to keep up with the legs, which seem to pedal by inertia. Naturally this is an accelerated result due both to Manly Man but above all to the Integration Tool, which allowed me to greatly accelerate the results, which can also be seen by skeptics.
Naturally they are not complete results, let’s say that they will be around 40% or so, more than satisfactory for this end of the cycling season, knowing that the next one will start from a good starting point.
In addition I want to point out that in all this time I have had very rapid weight loss, due to the Muscle Hungry for Fat field, contained in Leg Shredder.

7 Likes

Nice review!!!

1 Like