The Light of Savitur

Savitur: The Awakener

A representation of the divine solar energy, Savitur’s name is a Sanskrit word which means “The Impeller”, “First Rays of the Rising Sun” and “The Awakener”. In simple terms, he is a Sun God.

The most popular Hindu mantra, the Gayatri Mantra, is a hymn to Savitur. Savitur is also called ‘Vedmata’, meaning, “The Mother of all Vedas”, or scriptures.

Savitur, the Sun, is known for his vitality and powers of healing. His energy provides you with your vital life force, or prana, so that you may forge ahead in life. Focusing your attention on the Sun helps you to relinquish your fears and fortifies your physical body.

In Yoga, when you perform Surya Namaskar, or Sun Salutations, you are not only honouring the Sun, but allowing its energy to charge your body, both physically, and in more subtle ways. The Sun is also accessible to you in your daily life—it is the energy that compels you to get up in the morning, that calls you to action, and that which gives rise to laughter. When you cannot easily do these things, you need to connect with the solar aspect of nature.

Savitur is renowned for his creativity, resourcefulness, and skill, and has the power to attain the object of his desire through these means. This gives those who follow his lead a more straightforward path toward spiritual enlightenment.

This audio aims to help you find your own Sun, your own inner light, so that you may uncover the tremendous power and sacred knowledge that lies within. The world around you will seem uninviting until you allow the brilliance of the inner Sun to light the way.

“All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.” Swami Vivekananda

49 Likes

thanks!!

Same here, this is incredible ! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Whats up with our beloved @_OM?

Gratitude Captain for that masterpiece :pray:
Just a few listen but wow… Never felt the Divine presence so strong :heart::dove:

11 Likes

A note on the Gayatri mantra. The Gayatri mantra is from the Rigveda, which dates back to 1000 BCE, and is probably one of the most ancient scriptures. The Rigveda probably developed in the Iranian region and then was brought forth to the Indian subcontinent by nomadic priests. The aboriginal Iranians, like their Indian counterparts, were big into Solar alchemy and this can be seen to this day with people of Parsi descent who sought refuge in India after they were driven away from Iran.

In Indian spirituality, the Divine Consciousness is said to be without name, form, or attributes and of the form of pure consciousness. Now, how does one approach, meditate on or access something so abstract, so magnificent, and so lofty to conceive? That is where various deities came into the picture who all provide a subjective glimpse into this indescribable reality. The deities are tools that help one access the lofty Light in gradual steps. The different deities are like the luminous rays of this one central inner Sun.

Savita, the Sun who is invoked in the Gayatri mantra is a prototype of both these aspects. He represents the crystallization of Solar energy in a personified form as Savita, the solar deity. However, he is hardly limited to the physical Sun as the Mantra does not merely invoke physical energy, vigor, etc. attributed to the physical Sun (though these are also attained through the energy of Gayatri). There are different mantras for Surya, who is more accurately the Sun-god, and typically these mantras are used exclusively for health, vigor, etc. Gayatri has traditionally been used for spiritual enlightenment. So, the aspect invoked in Gayatri is not really a “Hindu god”, but the attributeless Light that transcends deities, names, and forms.

There are conversations from ancient scriptures that explain the concept:

Student: Teacher, who should one invoke and realize?
Teacher: Shiva who is in Gayatri and Fire (referring to Vedic fire rituals)

Student: What is in Shiva, Gayatri, and the Fire?
Teacher: The One and the same nameless, formless, luminosity.

I wanted to write this in case someone was concerned about this field (or Gayatri) being about “Hindu Deities” (I was told about this concern in a PM). It is important to understand the concept of deities in Hindu mysticism as they are not exactly the same as aliens, angels, or demons (although some aliens might have been called deities by some groups of people). So, don’t be worried about entities in this context.

To cut the story short - about this field - It is energy, very pure, very potent, very spiritual - as simple as that … :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Well here is a translation of the Gayatri mantra

We contemplate the glory of the light that illuminates the three worlds: dense, subtle and causal. I am that life-giving power, love, radiant enlightenment, and the divine grace of universal intelligence

Be sure to not use ignorance as an armor for things you do not understand.

58 Likes

Mr Quotable

Lol, that’s my new bio right there

21 Likes

Im placing this in my Vision Board.
Thanks! :+1:

9 Likes

I thought for a moment it spelt servitor :joy:

5 Likes

Uh ahem…

Did I say i was going to give this some days before a proper review?

Well, dont need to lol

Im gonna try to be very short and risking some of you thinking i just enhance the beauty of the audios when describing my experience. :drooling_face:

I listened to this x 2 as waking up (didnt even chant because i was late)
Then Ojas x 2 on my way to work.

IVE BEEN THE SUN ALL DAY EVERYWHERE.

The end :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

Wow this is awesome.
I can perceive the environment and its details while being relaxed in a alpha/thera state and happy and calm
I think this is really good to solve problems as this makes you being aware of details and you see everything slower.

10 Likes

I don’t understand. What does this do exactly can someone explain?

3 Likes

Not being mean but do you actually read what is said in the posts? Lol i see you asking about everything several times things that have been said in different ways.

I invite you to read it all from the start.

Perhaps you read too fast or maybe you dont give yourself/mind etc some time to digest what you read? majority of us have to re read a lot of times until we grasp the deep meaning of audios/etc

Im telling you this in a very loving way, we like helping each other to understand better but ppl might start replying to you less and less because it looks as if you dont read lol

14 Likes

Hmm. I see. I only read the main description. I didn’t understand it. So I didn’t read the rest of the discussion. I assumed that people who have a clear understanding of this would be talking to each other and I won’t understand anything again.

1 Like

You can always find valuable info or deeper analysis within the comments. In fact i posted one very easy to understand description i just dont wanna copy it for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

But what about having an Upanayanam done before? I’ve heard some of my family members say that I would have to get mine done before I’m eligible to chant it.

Or any other initiation for any given mantra. Do the fields achieve the same thing that a traditional initiation/diksha seeks to achieve? Forgive me if you have talked about this before.

4 Likes

You might want to have a look at the whole thread my dear friend.

Captain is saving us years (perhaps decade) of spiritual practices, like the Blueprint of Life this price is […] ridiculous compared to the true intrinsic value of it.

(and yes, whatever my income, I would save some money for this beauty :))

About my second day feedback guys :blush:

I was commenting yesterday about never feeling so much divine presence…

Today is even richer, picking the fruits of those months and years of struggle… I have never felt so aligned, loved and in some ways, alive.

Gratitude dear Captain for paving all the way :pray::heart::dove:

20 Likes

Thanks for responding…we have been thru a v ruf patch in th Covid era…some have been more affected than others…
That’s all I meant. :blush::heart:

4 Likes

Nothing to worry! You can get the benefits also from this audio, which contains the essence of the Gayatri Mantra. And then we also have the free Ojas field :slight_smile:

30 Likes

A heart winning humbleness @Maoshan_Wanderer !

That’s the beauty of Dream’s works… Complimenting but also elevating on its own!

21 Likes