The Light of Savitur

You can always find valuable info or deeper analysis within the comments. In fact i posted one very easy to understand description i just dont wanna copy it for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

But what about having an Upanayanam done before? Iā€™ve heard some of my family members say that I would have to get mine done before Iā€™m eligible to chant it.

Or any other initiation for any given mantra. Do the fields achieve the same thing that a traditional initiation/diksha seeks to achieve? Forgive me if you have talked about this before.

4 Likes

You might want to have a look at the whole thread my dear friend.

Captain is saving us years (perhaps decade) of spiritual practices, like the Blueprint of Life this price is [ā€¦] ridiculous compared to the true intrinsic value of it.

(and yes, whatever my income, I would save some money for this beauty :))

ā€¦

About my second day feedback guys :blush:

I was commenting yesterday about never feeling so much divine presenceā€¦

Today is even richer, picking the fruits of those months and years of struggleā€¦ I have never felt so aligned, loved and in some ways, alive.

Gratitude dear Captain for paving all the way :pray::heart::dove:

20 Likes

Thanks for respondingā€¦we have been thru a v ruf patch in th Covid eraā€¦some have been more affected than othersā€¦
Thatā€™s all I meant. :blush::heart:

4 Likes

Nothing to worry! You can get the benefits also from this audio, which contains the essence of the Gayatri Mantra. And then we also have the free Ojas field :slight_smile:

30 Likes

A heart winning humbleness @Maoshan_Wanderer !

Thatā€™s the beauty of Dreamā€™s worksā€¦ Complimenting but also elevating on its own!

21 Likes

One of the best as well, definitely recommended :pray:

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Hi Mao :wave:

When one is ā€˜enlightenedā€™ all Ego and Subconscious limits are dissolved/merged / become ā€˜Iā€™. So, would this field help in that regard?

7 Likes

Hey, welcome back fellow Californian!

I donā€™t think Ego can ever disappear, at least till one has an individual presence and a physical body :) Ego sometimes gets unnecessarily demonized.

The way I see it:

• Subconscious: relatively dim awareness; repository of remembered experiences and consequent mental impressions
  • Conscious: rational awareness; guides daily decisions and can be influenced by others; input from the bodily senses
  • Superconscious Awareness: intuition and heightened mental clarity; problem and solution are seen as one entity

In a state of non-dual enlightenment, these compartments collapse - but do all these really disappear, maybe, depending on the degree and nature of oneā€™s enlightenment. In some glimpses of non-dual awareness Iā€™ve had, this compartmentalization seems to collapse, the nature of linearity/sequentiality of these layers seems to dissolve, and that state while is blissful, peace-embodied, does not really make any sense so to speak. In my current state however, they come back, with force, as soon as the glimpse is over - that is where a lot of work lies ahead for me to stabilize this awareness and make it effortless and natural.

Also, in Buddhism, the notion of ā€œIā€, while very pure, is also held to be a very subtle grasping and true non-duality is ultimately accomplished only in No-Self/Nothingness/Great Void (which is not to be confused with the Western concept of Nihilism).

This field should help one get to a certain state of enlightenment, and the extent and quality of that would depend on what work we put in to supplement the field.

32 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thanks, Mao! Iā€™ve been lurking here and there while getting myself in a Satori state of being. Itā€™s been quite a journey so far and Iā€™m grateful for it. ā€‹

You are correct. I didnā€™t write my post correctly. I meant collapse the Ego / Subconscious limits/ Negative feelings as I continue to work with Satori ā€˜beyond wordsā€™ ā€˜nothingnessā€™

Thank you as always for your wonderful and thoughtful answer. :pray: :purple_heart:

I was waiting for your response and kept getting nudged to buy this field which I just did. :innocent: First listen and my Ego is fighting me and not letting me sit still to meditate. Clearly, this was a needed purchase. Will continue and update later

11 Likes

So You gained mantra siddhi? They say that after 125 000 times of chanting a mantra You gain siddhi over that mantra, is that true in Your experience?

2 Likes

Well, did I gain some amount of Siddhi in this mantra, probably yes.

There are recommended numbers, but it is also said - that number does not apply for current age of Kaliyuga - where the number is chaturgunita (multiplied by 4). Based on the quality of oneā€™s effort, oneā€™s current vibratory standing - some folks may get the energy of the mantra unlocked in lesser numbers, some may need much, much more. This number is not the same for every mantra either, and depends on the mantra. For example, the count prescribed for Durga mantra (called Chandi) is 0.9 millions. Not sure where you got that 125,000 number fromā€¦

16 Likes

Well not from Vedas or anything like that, I just sudennly remembered it after I read Your comment.
If You dont mind, I would like to ask You some questions about mantras on PM, if You dont mind.
You seem to be experienced on that topic and well versed, and I dont want to change topic form the New Release.

3 Likes

It seems like You are not accepting PMā€™s, so I will ask here, sorry for that
What is the main difference between so called Tantric Mantras, and Vedic Mantras (I mean energy wise, not orgins)
Is it possible to gain siddhi over any mantra mentioned in scriptures? How consistend are benefits, or effects from chanting every day.
Is it possible to connect different beej mantras, or bija mantras to get connected benefits.
Are mantras as effective when chanted silently or in mind, as they are when chanted loudly?
Thank You

2 Likes

Really cool stuff.

I suddenly have this question appear in my mindā€¦

Is anyone actually born enlightened? Or must everyone first go through intense sufferings to finally achieve such state? (In my experience is the latter, but Iā€™m still curious)

1 Like

If you were born enlightened, than there would have been no need to be born at all

2 Likes

Not really. You can still go here to do stuff, have an earthly life, or to help or something.

4 Likes

I wanted to buy this, but the link in the description doesnt work for me anymore.

I canā€™t find it on teespring either now

Yeah, it looks like its been taken down. Negentropic Chi also seems to have been taken down. Maybe @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can shed some light.

1 Like