The Light of Savitur

Teespring may be editing or adding something.
:slight_smile:

17 Likes

Hinduism is a way of life. The Vedas hold the essence of this way of life. Rig Veda is one of the earliest ancient scriptures known to civilization. These scriptures are in Sanskrit. Sanskrit is a language where the word is the form. The word…it’s sound …embodies the form.
Mantras are arrangement to these letters and words that carry a certain frequency that has a certain power. That is all there is to a mantra. Meanings have been attributed to these mantras to make it simpler for people to remember and identify with them as an instrument or conduit of faith.

Mantras chanting is a powerful tool in our hands to transform ourselves, both at the physical as well as the spiritual level.

1 Like

How weird. Ever since playing this, my luck has become really good. O_O just in terms of how smooth the day goes and all

10 Likes

Link not working :thinking:

1 Like

Morning playlist now from alarm going off:

Nullify x 1
Amplify x 1
The light of Savitur x 2
BoL x 1
Ojas x 2

On my way to work:

Devil in reverse x 3
Crucible x 2
The Spear of Destiny x 3

At work:
Blarney x 2

Then Probabily luck looped
Plasma Flower or PFNC (depending how i feel the vibe around) looped as well.

Beautiful loving magical days :heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes

Indeed.:grinning::+1:

Does it compliment the Blueprint of Life Audio?
I assume that there shouldnt be more than 1 Audio for one target or?

1 Like

When we talk of mantras we must be very careful about the pronunciation of every single alphabet and the words they construct as every letter carriers energy… the version posted here is good but the pronunciation is not entirely correct…
for those serious about the gayatri mantra should listen to this track…simply for the pronunciation.

1 Like

plasma flower node connector

3 Likes

yesssssss…even this is perfect

1 Like

the chorus sounds better…than the lone voice… i prefer this…thank u…

1 Like

I don’t believe in simple or tougher versions. Mantra is what it is - light version of sound, sound version of light, related to deity, seen by a seer (drashta - rishi) in their deep penance.

A mantra cannot be judged based on how easy to pronounce or understood by the general public or how famous they are on youtube. I have never resonated well with dhyanguru chantings, even though there are many followers. There is no meter nor pronunciation nor bhava in his chantings. No offense, but I don’t vote for your suggested video. Anyone from traditional & authentic learning of mantras can connect to what I am saying.

I agree with this line. They have a meter to chant called chandhas which creates that energy.

The version I posted is from a Veda pandit ‘Ghanapati’. One of the best channel I recommend If one would like to connect to perfect chanting as-is. To know who/what is Ghanapati, pls check this

Moreover, what I researched is that His books and findings on Vedas are quite notable in recent times and many appreciated him.

1 Like

Suvah is incorrect. It is swaha…correct Sanskrit pronunciation.

Sanskrit mantras are very powerful. Thus they should be pronounced correctly.
Due regards to the creator.

swaha ? Not sure where you got this.

But it is Suvah!

Om Bhoo Om Bhuvaha Om Suvaha

• meaning ‘Bhoo’ means ‘earth’. ‘Bhuvas’ is ‘water’. ‘Suvas’ is ‘tejus or effulgence’.
2 Likes

Check with a Puritan od sanskrit or anybody else…who knows this mantra. i am nobody…but there are experts in the field of sanskrit…
and most importantly if you are happy chanting that way…please do…'i just said that for public knowledge as…mantra benefits only with correct pronunciation.

but stick to what you are comfortable with.

an indian…strongly rooted in sanskrit…and mantra chanting…
and…please do not go by what i am saying.

and i am also saying if you are happy with your version…then thats awesome. i just shared what i thought i ought to.

Plasma flower node connector

Svāhā is oblation, wife of Agni, not the same as svaḥ, or the svarloka. Gayatri mantra is:

bhūḥ bhuvaḥ svaḥ |

These are called vyāhr̥ti - and they are seven in number: bhūḥ bhuvaḥ svaḥ mahaḥ janaḥ tapaḥ satyam. These are using during prāṇāyāma during śrauta and smārta rituals. These are discussed at length in Taittirīya and Mahānarāyaṇa upaniṣads. One can refer to the commentary on the Taittirīya by Shankaracharya for more details. These seven correspond to dimensions or lokas as also planes of consciousness.

Sometimes, some regional recessions use suvaḥ instead of svaḥ, which is okay according to Sayanacharya, the celebrated commentator on the Veda. Also, the Gayatri is not the same for all the four Vedas, as also its intonation. For example, those belonging to Atharvana Veda have a different formulation of the Gayatri, and this also depends on one’s Gotra and Shakha (I have done kramanta in Rigveda, so that is what I follow, although the Yajurveda version is more popular)

Svāhā is added to Gayatri only when offering fire oblations, the actual mantra does not have any of the offering additives like svāhā, vaṣaṭ, vauṣat, etc.

So yes, there is no svāhā in the Gayatri, of any shakha, it is svaḥ (or suvaḥ). The minute one adds incorrect characters like svāhā, the chandas is lost - the mantra is in the Gayatri metre which has twenty-four letters (gāyatrī chandasāmaham says the Gita). Chandas in itself is a devata (Gayatri, Anushtup, Trishtup, Brihati, Atishakvari, etc.) - and inserting whatever willy nilly characters destroys the effect and the energetic intention of the seer of the mantra.

This is why Youtube is not a good source to learn mantras, at least until you figure out right channels there, or one would end up reciting Gayatri with svāhā and completely distorting the mantra. It should also be common knowledge that svāhā, when used in a mantra, is always at the end and never in middle positions.

16 Likes

Also, I would go with the video Chandu posted. There is a big difference between reciting Vedic mantras vs Tantric mantras. Vedic mantras have to be intoned specifically, we call them svaras (udatta, anudatta, svarita).

The video of Dhyanguru is a bad example to follow - the svaras are completely wrong. There is some flexibility in reciting non-Vedic mantras, but pronunciation is set in stone for the Vedic mantras and one learns the pronunciation based on their Veda and Shakha. I am yet to see anything by Dhaynaguru that does not make me cringe - the guy makes up fake mantras, has no idea about even basics of Sanskrit, as I explained in an earlier post.

16 Likes

Well as i mentioned before you i play this x 2 along with BoL in the morning and it feels really good. BoL personally makes me feel in charge and empowered (its growing, my experience with BoL was always good and freeing from the first listening) others have been experiencing deeper more healing effects so either way for others and myself, this one is an excellent compliment since it connects you to the center of our Universe :sunglasses: and infuses you with its power so you can ignite your own natural power, i believe the deeper and further back BoL takes you to the perfect creation and before of your self, the stronger and wider your own light can expand through this audio here.

And no, theres not such thing as only being able to listen to one audio per target.

I personally like to listen to new fields all on their own for a few days first, hours apart from other audios i might be listening to on the daily just to grasp the effect of them alone, and also to be able to understand how i could target things i am interested in achieving by mixing some audios once i know which ones can compliment or boost each other.

15 Likes