The Mana Circuits (Super Charged)

I don’t know but I’m guessing it’s from the one seminar that apparently we both do not have :sweat_smile: for the ambrosia field :smiley: Sammy talked about making a pdf for us there.

1 Like

Yes, he made and uploaded the document.

1 Like

You need access

Ask for access, or switch to an account with access.

Things shared with some aren’t necessarily supposed to be shared with all.

And reposting things that have already been removed is…not wise.

8 Likes

It is in the another post, and I’m not doing anything illegal.

it’s a protected link
It has nothing to do with doing anything "illegal’
That link was obviously given out to some people and now has been removed or requires special access.
You keep posting as if it was a link given to you in which you were told to share with everyone.

4 Likes

Here’s the post with working link

5 Likes

Bro I shared the same link.

To clarify my answer upthread:

Not having that PDF, which seems to be for a different field, yes, you can listen to this field weekly, or you can listen to it more if you’d like. (For one example, I listen to this field every day.)

4 Likes

@Denish, no worries, it seems the link you’d posted may have been mistakenly copied as it was indeed a different link with privacy settings.

You’re not in ‘trouble’, just our community members ensure things are kept appropriately private for everyone if a private link was shared.

And yes, this field can be listened to daily or weekly depending upon what one prefers.

It’s an excellent and wonderful field!

Must agree with this… music, concepts totally mesmerising in this field! :violin: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Thank you for this brilliant idea… Works like a charm. :partying_face:

3 Likes

As I listen to this, I feel a warmth in my mid/lower back, as well as an “untensening” of some muscle tendons there

11 Likes

What is this field again ? Is it a legendary item? Weren’t they supposed to be paid ones?
Why the starting of description for this is the same as that on the auto immune field?

1 Like

Its considered legendary, doesn’t have to be paid. Enjoy.
Also its a album drop.

10 Likes

It’s legendary but not paid … thanks

Album drop? Can you explain more please

So the auto immune reversal field is just auto immune reversal or a combination of all of the four mentioned in this field

It is from an album called Legendary, which is available in Patreon (and maybe Spotify/Amazon? Can’t be sure as I don’t use them).

Auto Immune Reversal is another track in Legendary, not a combination.

1 Like

Can anyone say that this audio makes one itchy?
I listened to it once and all of a sudden my chest area is so itchy and my feet to.

I guess it’s working?

I have been using soul core restoration and the root sacral audios while I’m sleeping. Each of those audios twice

1 Like

Not me.

Yep.

3 Likes

6 month update, my jaws still don’t click :+1:t5:

27 Likes

This field cleared up my mind a bit and I keep feeling itchy. It’s like mosquitoes bit me

6 Likes

Besides this field, is/are there other (paid) fields which opens up your system and which are great? Or is this still the real deal to put in front of our stack(s)?

I also read about the Energy Awakening Course. Your meridian system will be open permanent? Body primer, Energy Sensitivity… are all audios? And after the course, can you download the audios? :pray:

6 Likes