New Release - The Navigator of Awe ❄

We are gettin deep into rpg reality ah? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

It was an RPG all along, all It takes to be a Player is stop being an NPC
But its so next gen rpg its hard to comprehend

11 Likes

You are the screen anyway :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

what is the difference between “Armor of Light and Glory” and “The Navigator of Awe” ?.

I want to buy one but I don’t know which one to choose

:thinking::thinking::thinking::smile:

1 Like

Depends on what you are looking for.

If you’re looking for a glorious armor for protection with a fear effect, then it’s armor of light and glory.

If you’re looking for something to help navigate/guide you through something tough or complicated similar to a storm (you know, corporate environments can be like this) with improved chances, then it’s this one.

26 Likes

I have Best Path in Life Dog Tag, Intercession Dog Tag, and Knight Warrior Mindset Audio.

Which one is better to buy?

Armor of Light and Glory or The Navigator of Awe ?.

3 Likes

Acquired it this morning, and this does exactly it :ok_hand:
Very very impressive.

I have had a sudden change of environment and lifestyle over the last weeks, and this has been quite overwhelming - not being able to “be myself” and enjoy life, despite the knowing that my current situation is for my highest good and the one of the collective.

Stuck in the lower ego (desires, fear, shame), resonating with things that I thought I had integrated (judgement, comparing myself) and moving from productive states (love & reason) to exhaustion very quickly.

I’m used to play Armor of Light everyday, but this feels completely different.

As soon as I played it, I felt an update in mind-space, a sense of well-being, safety and respect.
People were leaving me some space naturally in the train this morning, then on my bike people were being simply kind & respectful (you know how sometimes people in cars don’t give a shit about bikes? :grin:)

Once I got to my workplace, where I am now working with amazing people but quite struggling with the energy of the coworking space, I was not resonating with lower vibrations and raising everyone’s vibe (sorry for the metaphors haha).

I could behave again like my authentic self with people - since I have started this job two weeks ago my sacral & throat chakra were getting stuck after an hour being there, despite using fields.

I could also feel that the Navigator of Awe is leading me to make good choices.
Giving me clear signs on the directions to take, despite the mind lacking datas to move forward.

A few examples :

• investing into something I think I do not have money for right now, and giving me many many signs to re-assure me that this is the good decision.
  • being directed to tasks that felt like not the priority or not important, but having discreet benefits from it (cf. connecting with people deeper and understanding some tweaks of the organization)
  • not letting me delve on non-constructive emotions or tasks.
  • all insecurities dissolved (played the unbreakable today, so it could be the combo though).

Hope it helps :pray:
Feel free if you have any questions folks, many release lately, this is hard to know on which one to invest :grin:

32 Likes

Here, this is what best summarizes this field

While these are the benefits that leave no doubt

Thanks for sharing, this feedback was very helpful to me

19 Likes

Thanks for the tldr :grin:

8 Likes

This field is giving me so much comfort & well being, whatever the external conditions, this is mind blowing.

Thought to compare it with the Unbreakable, but definitely not the same game and approach.

I’ll keep you guys updated, I am feeling I may be looping it a lot for the coming weeks.

Gratitude Captain :pray::heart:

22 Likes

Wow… I’ve been really wanting to get this for the longest! I feel like this is giving me more concepts than my head can handle… immediately asked servitors to help decipher the information from it for how spread out wide they are. Definitely need conceptual realizations after that. Also of course a field like this will work on solar based thoughts/feelings.

Really excited to see how this field leads up in life and how it works with Best Path in Life!

Thank you captain for your interest in all golden stuff lately ;) @Captain_Nemo
And for sharing it too :)

and Thank you Biceps for this really appreciated cadeau! Here, take my heart! :gift_heart: @GoddessesAndGod

Can’t wait for my other long awaited one! :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Shouldn’t this work differently than BPIL?

1 Like

Absolutely! But doesn’t mean it can’t pair pretty well with it!

6 Likes

I also want to know if “The Navigator of Awe” collides or causes conflict or problems with “Best Path in Life Dogtag”.

Can they complement each other?

How does “The Navigator of Awe” help “Best Path in Life Dogtag”?

Would it be a good combination, a good stack?

Thanks.

2 Likes

I would really like to know which parts of the field do you think collide? Because to my understanding it gives you a deeper and more insightful perspective into your current life, and having best path in life gives you this kind of insight into your best path since this is where you are guided to through the tag

(Of course aside from all the other possibilities but just curious about this part)

2 Likes

Both lead you to make decisions, to take better paths …

I FEEL that “Best Path in Life Dogtag” is more PASSIVE and that “The Navigator of Awe” works ACTIVE and takes you more to immediate action.

But I don’t know how they would help each other. How would they help each other?

Is it a good idea to combine them? Both of them?

3 Likes

Hmmmm! This doesn’t sound like the you from a few months back!!!

Seems like things are moving in the right direction :-)

6 Likes

Isn’t Passive and Active are two required sides of leading action? Where one directly influences your mind while the other one elevates your connection to this path? And wouldn’t the Negentropy aspect draw in these opportunities and chances for the path that best matches you? Let alone pairing it with The Best path for you.

And of course there is the part where it gives you protection throughout your path so at the very least there is less resistance as you go on your own way finding.

Absolutely the field to pair with best path in life!

5 Likes

I have Best Path in Life Dog Tag, Intercession Dog Tag, and Knight Warrior Mindset Audio.

Is it a good idea to add “The Navigator of Awe”?

Would you help Best Path in Life, Intercession and Knight Warrior Mindset?

How would it help them?

Thank you.

1 Like

• through bearing a knight mindset one can navigate through life in a more golden way that has more compassion, logical thinking, decision making, knight gracefulness, future headed thinking and an omniscient view. This matches the golden energy of this field and compliments the confidence, protection, and lets you make timed decisions that help your course of life better.

• through intercessions, means of help and redirection in Best path in life and Navigator of awe can be more invited to your life and more eased up either through the impression intercession puts on you or through angelic/beings’ help.

• through best path in life the paths and choices that are drawn to you in this field are matching to these of Best Path in Life since Navigator helps your way finding and so does best path in life.

•through this field you are given clearer insights coming to your conscious mind, protection and confidence along the way + attraction of these opportunities to you.

•the whole mixture gives you better leading abilities with a decisive mind and presents you with more opportunities while making sure you accept them and go along with them all while giving you a confident and secured approach to life enabling you to take on these chances and act on them while knowing in your heart where it leads to despite what could possibly come out your way; while intercession offers you all kind of help you can find throughout all these ways.

16 Likes