New Release - The Navigator of Awe ❄

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-navigator-of-awe?product=1277

This seeks to unite two concepts to create something unique and musically tasteful.
The Ægishjálmur, or the Helm of Awe, is probably the most well-known stave in modern Iceland. You’ll see it carved into jewellery and printed on T-shirts, as well as constituting what is probably the most popular tattoo choice amongst enthusiasts of Nordic cultures.

The carving of Ægishjálmur is believed to possess powerful qualities of protection against evil or injustice. It was used by warriors of old to induce fear in their enemies’ hearts and prevail in battle. In the Fáfnismál poem of the Poetic Edda, the formidable dragon Fáfnir uses the stave to defend his treasure from enemies.
united with this is the Vegvísir, or Wayfinder, is a stave very much born out of Icelandic conditions. Its purpose is to aid its bearer through rough weather and storms—helping whoever carries it to find his way home in unfamiliar surroundings.
The audio represents the energy and effects of a combination of these staves alchemically joined and made negentropic, this is the navigator of awe.
(descriptions from guidetoiceland.is)

56 Likes

Yay! To pair with Armor of Light ? :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Sounds like a great match!

I bought it!

9:44 min. (music, no rain : )
BTW I like the rainy soundtracks

20 Likes

I love the Image,mesmerizing .

10 Likes

I love this Symbol,I never have seen or heard about it ,I am thinking to turn it into a Tattoo :smiling_imp:, I am I N L O V E with this and I N L O V E with D R E A M.

3 Likes

uhhh

8 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

More on this :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(From norsemytology, vikingsjewelry, sentientmetaphysic)

Powerful protection: activated
Freeze enemies or danger: activated

Finding the way out of dangerous situations? Places where you shouldnt be? Lost in foreign lands? Hiking? Cant see the path driving through storms?

• (knowing Captain :relieved: ) :

Feeling lost in life?
Losing your path after a breakup or loss?
Dont know how to start up again?
Have no idea which path you should take?
What would be the best option to follow?

Or totally avoiding that altogether :woman_shrugging:t2:

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

Imagine this with Torsion before
Or with speed the perception of time

Ahh the possibilities!!

Cant wait to read reviews!!

27 Likes

And pair with Spear of Destiny

(and the Sword of Glory, for 1 successful bidder.)

11 Likes

What does torsion before it do? Tbh what does torsion before ANY field do? I’ve read it but still kinda confused on it…

1 Like
The Helm of Awe
I wore before the sons of men
In defense of my treasure;
Amongst all, I alone was strong,
I thought to myself,
For I found no power a match for my own.
10 Likes

Anyone else feel their senses heighten when they playlist? (added this to divine armory playlist, even warriors need a compass).

4 Likes

Does it have all these features?

1 Like

yes, kinda
Helm of Awe is also called Helm of Terror
besides the ‘‘striking fear’’ feature it is believed to make You Irresistable to others aswell.
and Vegvisir was mainly supposed to help You to not get lost, but its overall effect is also believed like kind of ‘‘Best Path In Life’’ amulet, meaning You will never ‘‘get lost’’ in Your live consider it as 4d, dimensions whatever. But I have read some interpretations believing Vegvisir ‘‘Wayfinder’’ is actually doing this.
Im having problem in understanding how those two connect tho, like I realize they are from the same culture, but to my best understandning their effects are quite different, but I must be not seeing something important here :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

If we have Armor Of Light and Glory which has “some elements of Helm of Awe” I wonder if I should still get this? It would depend on what and how much of the elements Armor of Light has. I have the tag and audio.

5 Likes

I already have BPIL; I guess this is from another perspective, that is, not just happiness but evolution, more generally

2 Likes

I feel that since its ‘‘Armor’’ it mostly have protective propeties like protecting against negativre thoughts or maybe mind reading, and this particular one might have active effects also such as striking fear and making You Irresistable + the effects of Vegvisir

7 Likes

this just becomes a new multifaceted ‘stave’
that can help you navigate “way finding” while also providing the benefits of the Ægishjálmur.

So if you think of it in this light, it becomes something that can ‘guide’ you in your ‘battle’ while providing a higher chance of success.

47 Likes

Thanks for clarification Capitan

7 Likes

3 Likes