Which tags could best help deal with bullies in sport?

you’re the best! Bit of a noob question about the sigils but do they eventually become permanent if you wear them enough?

4 Likes

Now that’s my type of compliments! :stuck_out_tongue:
Haha thank you bro! :white_heart::white_heart:

I’ll hand your question to the truer best here!

3 Likes

All the above suggestions are great.

I just wanted to say that with a username like Ragnar Lodbrok, you should wear Thor anyway really :joy::joy:

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

HAHA soo true :rofl:

2 Likes

Also if youd like the Navigator of awe is amazing for confidence, pushing through AND endurance/physical strength :smirk:
You can read more about it here:

New Release - The Navigator of Awe :snowflake:

5 Likes

well damn, this looks hella cool! thanks for the suggestion

3 Likes

My 2 cents… Armor of Light and Glory and Shielding 2.0 tags.

6 Likes

I agree with Lion, Thor, Smilodon, Shielding and the Armor of light and glory. And I’ll add the Michael mandala as well.

Good luck on your game!

6 Likes

Thanks guys. I didn’t even consider shielding before I wrote this post but it seems pretty important. Gonna look into the armour + shielding sigil, also cant wait for the Sapien shop to reopen so I can pick up that 2.0 tag :)

1 Like

The perfect thing would have been the old A.P.E. tag, which sadly is no longer for sale. But, maybe you can find someone in the classified section who’s willing to sell theirs. Anyway, you can read the description for it here:

4 Likes

i’m sorry you’ve had that experience.

from what i can tell you’ve definitely made the best out of the situation.

those types of people are also in competitive video games and they suck the fun out of anything they’re in. even when they’re blocked and muted, their actions can still hinder everyone’s enjoyment.

in real life, have you mentioned to any of your peers or leaders so they’re aware of his actions and hostility?

on a brighter note, welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

honestly this would make you soo OP, makes you wonder how many pro athletes could be using dreams work on the down low :thinking:

Thanks! Its all good now cause I know I’ll be much better prepared w the fields/mandalas/sigils.

But yeah ordinarily the refs would control the game, I think they were a bit scared cause he’s a hotshot in the league and carried on like he was a prime Conor McGregor lol

1 Like

@ragnarlodbrok Try using armor of light and glory,I use it before the meetings where a certain asshole usually tries to undermine me.In my opinion this is the first thing u should try before buying tags etc.I even use this before oral exams so professors would let me cheat a bit and pass,or even without cheating I feel like they are way more forgiving when I dont know precise answer.

5 Likes

It sounds promising so I think I’m gonna buy it, thanks man :)

1 Like

How many tags can you wear at once anyways? Also if I get the Pendant of Magi, could I wear alot more? Right now I wear 4 tags and looking to add this APE and P of M…

1 Like

Short answer:Start with wearing one for a week,then add more,but always pay attention to how u feel.If u feel ovewhelmed,drained etc. then reduce number of tags u wear at the moment.
Mana circuit,recent audio Dream released for free,expands capacity for handling fields,amongst other things,so use that one daily. @The_Indigo_Man

4 Likes

I thought Pendant of Magi tag increases the amount of fields you can handle?

Yes

1 Like