Which tags could best help deal with bullies in sport?

@ragnarlodbrok Try using armor of light and glory,I use it before the meetings where a certain asshole usually tries to undermine me.In my opinion this is the first thing u should try before buying tags etc.I even use this before oral exams so professors would let me cheat a bit and pass,or even without cheating I feel like they are way more forgiving when I dont know precise answer.

5 Likes

It sounds promising so I think I’m gonna buy it, thanks man :)

1 Like

How many tags can you wear at once anyways? Also if I get the Pendant of Magi, could I wear alot more? Right now I wear 4 tags and looking to add this APE and P of M…

1 Like

Short answer:Start with wearing one for a week,then add more,but always pay attention to how u feel.If u feel ovewhelmed,drained etc. then reduce number of tags u wear at the moment.
Mana circuit,recent audio Dream released for free,expands capacity for handling fields,amongst other things,so use that one daily. @The_Indigo_Man

4 Likes

I thought Pendant of Magi tag increases the amount of fields you can handle?

Yes

1 Like

it is pricey I mean i dont know ur budget,I just generally recommend cheaper/free alternatives Dream provides,cuz I assume majority people here cant spend x amount of cash yet.
Also his free fields are powerful in their own right,underestimating them would be a mistake.

5 Likes

Get swole or catch him by suprise and beat the sh*t out of him. I can already tell People will disagree with me but dude is asking for it with that behaviour.

1 Like

Use the unconditional love field and make the bully see sense! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah they’re pricey but I do want the APE tag and I already own the Schumann Resonance, Shielding (old version), Intercession and Eternity 2.0. Although I’ve had these a while, so my energy system has accustomed to the fields I have but I think if I own anymore it will just slow my progress/fields down.

Right now I listen daily to Torsion, Plasma light, Jing and Pranic Swirls to give me the boost I need but I need that extra boost so I can handle more fields like APE and I thought P and M is the strongest out there for it…

2 Likes

As I said use mana circuits 2-3 times a day and gradually increase usage time.I can handle using it 5 times a day,never attemped to use it more,seemed like overkill.That will directly help u to handle more tags and fields.

3 Likes

See that’s another thing, my listening field stack is huge as it is and if I add anymore, I don’t think I’ll be able move from my computer :joy:

I have other responsibilities like you know… working 40 hours a week. Mana Circuit is 10mins long (listen twice for optimal results, so 20mins) and will eat in to my time unlike Rune Jera for instance.

What is the max fields can we listen to at the same time… is it 3 or 4?

It is best to use only one field at a time,except combining ambience fields with dedicated ones like ojas+777 field.If u can afford tags,then look into smart speakers or bluetooth earphones like Airpods.Smart speakers would allow u to use fields overnight,which is my next purchase so yeah.

1 Like

1 field at a time! It’d take me 3 hours to complete my stack :joy: I think 3 tops at time is sufficient because I’m getting results and Dream said no more than 4 I think. I need that Magi tag to give my aura a kick up the ass.

You got too much time on your hands bro…

wait wait wait wait.Dream has stated it is fine to use multiple completely irrevelant fields at the same time(hairloss+hearingloss or ojas +photosynthesis).First time I am hearing this

When outside I play fields on my phone,volume 1 so yeah maybe try that?

So I could just get 10 of these so called ‘irrelevant fields’ as you call them and play them simultaneously? You’re literally telling me now that I can play all non-physical fields at the same time like up to around 10ish (that compose of luck, health, spiritual or boosters etc) and for the past year I’ve been listening to my stack at 3 or 4 a go when I could of listened to 10 at the same time?

Please tell me you’re joking…

Are you guys discussing playing more than 1 field at the same time in terms of from 2 different devices at the same time,
Or in one stack one after the other “same time”?

Basically i have a daily stack that composes of many fields different from one another and these are all non-physical fields. What we’re are talking about is how many fields can we listen to simultaneously/same time… Not how many fields we listen to per day. I mean…
I listen to around over 20 fields per day and always listen to the booster fields before hand first so that the rest of my stack synchronises effectively. I listen to my stack in order of 3 usually and no more than that until my daily stack has finished. Does this make sense? Can i listen to my whole stack or half of it at once because that Shadowhunter176 guy is saying you can? Well as long as it’s a non physical field…

Also I don’t believe in the physical fields (changing height, hair colour, eye color or facial symmetry field etc) because to be quite frank i don’t they work anyways or it’s really hard to manifest.

Nah youve got it the wrong way around.

You have ~8-10 hours in the evening - overnight plus one hour in the morning and one in the evening as you’re getting ready to go to bed.
You can complete your stack at least 2x :D

You can listen while commuting, you can have it playing on the lowest volume (or with headphones in your pocket) while you’re out with friends, while you’re working or sitting at a class…

I listen to fields waaaaay more than 3 hours per day :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Why can’t i just open 10 tabs up in morning and listen to 10 different fields at the same time simultaneously and another 10 afterwards once it’s finished? Won’t the fields work effectively that way?