Which tags could best help deal with bullies in sport?

not really.
Think about it like reading 10 books at the same time.
you wont get any coherent information (fields are kinda informational energy to the best of my understanding) and instead you will read like sdlgjlsfdnvgasfmdivolvnslaidv;aoedf;g :smiley:

1 Like

Well it says in FAQ that we can listen up to 4 fields been played at the same time… So i don’t see the issue.

I can’t listen to these on the on my phone because theres no app to play them on and i can’t download all my stack because my phone doesn’t have enough storage. It has to be on YouTube and that drains my data like hell. An no I’m not paying YouTubes subscription.

I think you are interpreting it wrong. It’s more like if You want to create long lasting (physical) changes You can listen up to 4 fields in the same period of time, maybe in one day, maybe in playlist. but not like combined fields.
there was already a lot said about it on this forum. It does not work that way

5 Likes

Right so i have to listen to these fields one after the other at a time then. Ive been listening to 3 at a time and sometimes 4

1 Like

I said at the end-first time I am hearing this,meaning I had no idea more than one can be played at same time no mater what it is

2 Likes

Unbreakable :+1:

4 Likes