Charisma and Glamour

Will charisma and glamour making my aura glamorous permanently? I’m so confused :sweat_smile: I read it permanently making you charismatic. In that case it will make my aura charismatic permanently right? Please enlighten me

5 Likes

Hey guys. I just want to share my results with this field. So today my dad took me to zoo! And I walked toward the security guard. They said that I can’t enter the zoo because I didn’t register myself online. But then because I was really upset. And just sad. Panic too and I talked to the security guard to let me in. For some reason. He felt like something that connect him with me. And them suddenly he changed his behavior :skull: very weird. Like I was treated like a celebrity and then he even asked me to get inside but not from the main gate but from the back gate. So he took me with his motorcycle. " Oh my god. I’m extremely anxious af cause he really found me like I’m a celebrity. My social anxiety got really intense. And I just said yes to everything he say. Even asking my phone number too. Ughhh. :joy: and then he dropped me inside the zoo without me being charged anything “free” With no ticket at all. Then I went exploring the zoo

Found cute pigs too. But I was lost when I enjoyed the flow here. And I began to panicking. Realizing that my dad was outside. Not with me. And out of panic. I want to get out from the zoo. Still trying to take pictures though. Cause that’s what I do. "I’m online contributor on getty XD

I still have so much of the pictures but I won’t spam it here.
So again back with my panic attack. I asked people. It’s weird how when you’re in a panic mode your social anxiety is suddenly gone. :joy: this only happen when I’m really panic. Anyway I asked Where can I find the main gate. But what’s weird in their response is that. They seems like they’re amazed by my presence. Even smiling to me :eyes: I wear a face mask btw. And idk why they even smiling at me. And then I kept walking and walking and found this security guards car driving toward me. And then they ask me to get in and I did. And they help me to drive me out of the zoo to the main gate. But when me and them in the car they kept asking me " Are you a foreigner. Why you sounds so different. And I said no I’m a local and they just really smiling at me and then keep asking me question which honestly making me more and more anxious lmaoo :sob::joy: but I replied to their questions anyway cause I had to. Cause they helped me with the free ride.

Like I said. They really flattering with my presence like wtf. Not only that too. And two kids saw me they really think that I’m some type of celebrity :joy::rofl: loke wtff. This is soooo strong field lol
I’m just like why the hell they’re so good to me. Is it because of the luck sigil too? Cause I use it too but is luck sigil make people behave nicely to you? I will assume that goes with the charisma and glamour. In general. People really amazed by my presence. Deep down if they know I’m anxious af​:rofl::joy:

@Captain_Nemo thank you for this. I had fun while using it :slightly_smiling_face:

36 Likes

how are results going now if u used it?

1 Like

If not used it will slowly fade.

3 Likes

I sent Sapien Medicine a message on Gmail, he said if you listen to it for like a long period of time like over a year, it becomes a permanent thing (the glamorous aura).

7 Likes

Consistent everyday use every single day and to the extent that you believe in yourself and your own charisma as well. I don’t want people to be lef to believe that simply listening to the audio for over a year would make them charismatic.

It takes real world practice, in that you communicate confidently and put your charisma to use. If you don’t, then the field is like having cheesecake in the fridge for a long period of time without ever eating it or sharing it with others. Do this and it eventually spoils and goes to waste. (I hope that analogy made sense. I don’t think it completely does but it sounded nice in my head lolll)

38 Likes

Yeah I get what you’re saying, Sapien Medicine said you should be out socializing or it might not work out the way you want or expect.

3 Likes

It makes all the sense in the world my dear brother !!! @SammyG :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: in fact intentionally throughout a day, just to test its effects, I was intentionally not smiling, I waved in a boring way, I repeat intentionally, it is so I did not feel the flow of charisma that I normally feel, it is as if the will activated the whole process. This clarification is very important. “The power of intention determines the result.”

8 Likes

IMPOSSIBLE!!
The cheesecake wouldnt stand a chance.

15 Likes

That’s very interesting. I noticed when I’m out (like Trader Joe’s for example) I get stares, but that could be for some other reason, because I listen to other audios as well.

I am not know what is that my bro! :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

It’s a store I go to sometimes, they sell NON GMO and Organic goods.

1 Like

Which audios?

1 Like

That was me that responded to your email my friend :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I listen to knight mindset by Sapien medicine, ultimate male beauty field by Dem Creations. I recently just started Negentropic Jing for more energy.

2 Likes

I never would have guessed it was you lol. Well thanks for the quick response.

4 Likes

Lol yeh no doubt my friend. I mostly answer the emails for Sapienmed.

11 Likes

I feel that this audio along with soul core restoration and the lower chakra audios this would bring one’s glamour so high that it would probably overwhelm someone :sweat_smile:

Has that happened to you?

Here’s the thing: There are a number of people in this world who would get overwhelmed by a simple kind smile from someone who is using no fields. And doesn’t their overwhelmed reaction tell us more about them than it does about these fields or the person using them? So, I wonder if whether a person is overwhelmed or not is a useful metric for us using these fields.

In any event, we can use the charisma and glamor (and our wise brains and kind hearts) to help soothe any overwhelm anyone else experiences with us, so I personally wouldn’t be so worried about that.

Actually ever since I bought soul core restoration a few days ago I have been getting stares here and there from the opposite sex. (Male here)

However I bought this charisma and glamour audio maybe like 2 months ago? I haven’t been consistent in using that audio. I can only imagine what would have happened if I kept using charisma and glamour this whole time.

Makes me wonder. How much do you use this audio? This audio doesn’t have a compounding effect like it does with soul core from what I understand. @WellBeing

I do remember that even without fields I have overwhelmed a few women in the past without even trying. So I can only imagine what would happen if these fields existed back then.

3 Likes