Charisma and Glamour

How many times a day should one use this for best results?

3 Likes

2-3 times, mix it with ojas if you can :)

6 Likes

Power of blarney stone and inner beauty indirectly increase your attractiveness/charisma while charisma & glamour is more direct in increasing it.

24 Likes

Only sad that Power of blarney stone is temporary field😔 but oh well

I mean I have read somewhere here that it last couple of hours 12-16h after listening
I wish I was wrong honestly

Actually I wasn’t
but don’t get me wrong it’s very very great and valuable field. I really like effects.

5 Likes

Thats why Charisma and Glamour can help. It lasts longer

Imagine all the fields/tags targeting the same?

Blarney stone is great to listen to right before meetings or calls or chats or to go out for a short date, Charisma compliments it. Plasma flower node connector i mean each one is a tool to build a path to reach different goals and thats the beauty of them being different so you can mix them in several other ways with other fields/ tags

16 Likes

Day1 of using this :

• people treat me more like buddy
  • I’m more accessible
  • I am kinder
  • people are kinder
  • people talk more and make more jokes

For more glamour I would add the star audio .
I also combined it with blarney stone , lovers , and king of wands .

26 Likes

just add ojas :) and you’re gold.

7 Likes

I want Tejas!! :D

Does ojas in itself affect glamour?

I’ve heard others report this in their testamonials in the Ojas thread, too.

Edited: to add quote for clarity

I remember some YT comment where someone combined Charisma & Glamor, Hand of Glory and Probability Luck and had fantastic results.

20 Likes

Sounds like an awesome combination! Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

God dang. That would explain so much as to why a man in his 50s or so said I have a beautiful face at work.

He asked me who I was going to marry and not only that but he told me that I should marry some Arab woman. (Truth is I want to anyways lol)

In the last two days I talked with two friends over the phone ,both times I had a great talk and we talked for over an hour ,which is pretty rare for me .
It felt like we could go on and on and we only stopped when I had the feeling it was enough.

I feel like this field definitely had it’s part in that :)

10 Likes

Considering that Canada is on lockdown it sucks I can’t really test the true lengths of this field:(

1 Like

It’s best to just listen and detach. Once you are out minding your own business, you will see results.

13 Likes

Will charisma and glamour making my aura glamorous permanently? I’m so confused :sweat_smile: I read it permanently making you charismatic. In that case it will make my aura charismatic permanently right? Please enlighten me

5 Likes

Hey guys. I just want to share my results with this field. So today my dad took me to zoo! And I walked toward the security guard. They said that I can’t enter the zoo because I didn’t register myself online. But then because I was really upset. And just sad. Panic too and I talked to the security guard to let me in. For some reason. He felt like something that connect him with me. And them suddenly he changed his behavior :skull: very weird. Like I was treated like a celebrity and then he even asked me to get inside but not from the main gate but from the back gate. So he took me with his motorcycle. " Oh my god. I’m extremely anxious af cause he really found me like I’m a celebrity. My social anxiety got really intense. And I just said yes to everything he say. Even asking my phone number too. Ughhh. :joy: and then he dropped me inside the zoo without me being charged anything “free” With no ticket at all. Then I went exploring the zoo

Found cute pigs too. But I was lost when I enjoyed the flow here. And I began to panicking. Realizing that my dad was outside. Not with me. And out of panic. I want to get out from the zoo. Still trying to take pictures though. Cause that’s what I do. "I’m online contributor on getty XD

I still have so much of the pictures but I won’t spam it here.
So again back with my panic attack. I asked people. It’s weird how when you’re in a panic mode your social anxiety is suddenly gone. :joy: this only happen when I’m really panic. Anyway I asked Where can I find the main gate. But what’s weird in their response is that. They seems like they’re amazed by my presence. Even smiling to me :eyes: I wear a face mask btw. And idk why they even smiling at me. And then I kept walking and walking and found this security guards car driving toward me. And then they ask me to get in and I did. And they help me to drive me out of the zoo to the main gate. But when me and them in the car they kept asking me " Are you a foreigner. Why you sounds so different. And I said no I’m a local and they just really smiling at me and then keep asking me question which honestly making me more and more anxious lmaoo :sob::joy: but I replied to their questions anyway cause I had to. Cause they helped me with the free ride.

Like I said. They really flattering with my presence like wtf. Not only that too. And two kids saw me they really think that I’m some type of celebrity :joy::rofl: loke wtff. This is soooo strong field lol
I’m just like why the hell they’re so good to me. Is it because of the luck sigil too? Cause I use it too but is luck sigil make people behave nicely to you? I will assume that goes with the charisma and glamour. In general. People really amazed by my presence. Deep down if they know I’m anxious af​:rofl::joy:

@Captain_Nemo thank you for this. I had fun while using it :slightly_smiling_face:

36 Likes

how are results going now if u used it?

1 Like

If not used it will slowly fade.

3 Likes