Fields for moving to desired country?

Is there anything to help me, to move in different, another, better or desired country, and to speed up that process of getting visa or at least to adjust to the changes of moving to a new country, or something to open me doors like moving to a new desired country please

What fields you would recommend in this case?

3 Likes

Best wishes to you getting to where you wish to be.

5 Likes

The Guided Path

Guided path description

If you have or can get it, Best Path In Life dog tag.

I personally feel a component of this with The Navigator of Awe audio, FWIW.

Also the Intercession fields (audios and dog tags).

5 Likes

I was about to suggest Sagittarius energy then realized there isn’t one just yet. But when it does, that one for sure.

Some tarot ones: Chariot, Wheel of Fortune, Magician.

(paid) Maha Ganapati Yagna - removes blocks/obstacles

Mercury Rx ending soon so hopefully travel issues and delays will clear up a bit. As always, daily dose of Nullify and Amplify Planetary energies should keep you covered.

5 Likes

Cone of Power

5 Likes

In the same vein as @SirChiropractixalot’s suggestion, The Inner Pillar of Power: New Release

3 Likes

Cone of power from gumroad

2 Likes

Thank you guys a lot for your kind help and wishes
I will find these fields on patreon and gumroad and make some playlist
Although I am already using some of them, thanks

Wouldnt hurt to listen to the Magician in combination to the star (i dont know if any one has mentioned already)

If you have the Magician NFT print it big and also print a picture of the country you want to move to, or the flag etc and put it next to the magician printing in front of your bed. Stare at it while you connect or activate the Magician IN YOU (the nft itself ;) )

You can also print the nft small and the country’s flag same size, glue one on the back of the other, and carry it with you somewhere close to your heart area.

If you dont have the nft, play the magician audio and the star, and whatever else above mentioned, and do the same, stare at the flag while you listen to the audios.

On the right side, south side standing from your door south side is the on the side of the door if you dont have a compass, place pics and magazines and things of the country you want to move to.

Play feng shui audio if you have it, close by that area or just think of that area while playing

If you have servitors of any kind (including the nft ones) ask it to direct fully while empowering the process, the energies of the audios you are playing to that area in your house.

4 Likes