The Plasma Brothers

Please do.

Thanks Dream, Aii guys ill see you guys in the gulag ill be back in a few weeks

Time to become literal beast mode now.

:facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’m sooo happy about this, I mean A.R + M.R + all the other muscle enhancing files? God damn!!! I haven’t worked out or been on a bulking diet in a while. But when I get back in flow, it’s gonna be liiiit!!!

Literally muscle recovery is so needed for growth, that’s exactly the power of real steroids to boost recovery rapidly

1 Like
1 Like

He’s really getting y’all ready for the summer… stay safe tho, keep corona destroyer silent version with u always lol

5 Likes

I stay playing it for my patients that are covid positive or possibly are in the ambulance. It simultaneously decons the truck too.

7 Likes

Yooo that’s sooo good!

1 Like

Air revitalizer came through hardcore the other day when we picked up the nastiest smelling guy ever from the jail. Bro that smell was like no other

5 Likes

Lol, that’s crazy.

1 Like

ah so here it is! i remember captain nemo mentioning there were more plasma relatives and then he quickly deleted it.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

muscle recovery is definitely helpful for everyone even if one doesn’t have an ‘active’ lifestyle.

mewing is also pretty awesome! helps with breathing in my experience.

7 Likes

I’m still so curious about how morphic fields are made, @Captain_Nemo I hope u passing this skill/ability to someone, cuz the legacy has to forever continue

1 Like

I’ve been doing it for a long time, at least 7 months. After a short while, my tongue naturally stays in the right spot without me even focusing. My breathing has improved, neck muscles are strong, and my cheekbones are much more defined

15 Likes

here are a couple articles i found on their website explaining a bit more on morphic fields:

6 Likes

to add to this @Alexander

think of it as just being the appropriate way for your tongue and jaw to rest.

like reminding yourself to keep your spine aligned.

7 Likes

Went heavy on the legs training this week. About to spam muscle recovery! Thanks Captn ;)

4 Likes

I didn’t know it was so common to suck at keeping your tongue in the proper place. I thought I was one of the only people :joy:

5 Likes

lol no man, it took awhile of constantly remembering to keep my tongue in the right spot before it becomes natural. After years of being in the bottom of the mouth, your tongue is like ‘‘wtf man, dont make me change my comfort zone.’’

5 Likes

I mean it says brothers but i want to get tanned :sweat_smile:

Manly jaw will be covered by the mask anyway haha

Joking i actually tried mewing for a while but its sooo hard and it needs long consistency daily, but its still great for women ill just watch and stop if anything lol

Im gonna add it to my face stack and take out the facial symmetry, i added that one because i like a defined jaw. Im gonna take before and after pics,
Wouldnt mind an Angelina Jolie type of jaw :crazy_face::sunglasses:

12 Likes