The Plasma Brothers

I maintain that you do not need it.

28 Likes

I know that I donā€™t need it, but I like it anyways.

1 Like

Music of Muscle recovery 2 , pretty nice jam

New Ringtone :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I was expecting a Mario brothers album cover :thinking:

5 Likes

I just listened to all 3 of these 3 times. Extremely grateful. Mewing felt very comfortable. Muscle recovery instantly took away my tiredness from the walk I just took. Tanning made my skin feel nice and warm :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Edit:

In my experience, mewing has improved my vision, my ability to chew and swallow food, and my ability to breath properly. Maybe proper tongue posture presents a ā€œmore beautifulā€ face, but the health benefits far outweigh the beauty that comes with it, imho.

15 Likes

currently playing muscle recovery (spamming really) as I sit down in class and my glutes are twitching nonstop! today was leg day.

6 Likes

At this rate, @GoddessesAndGod is going to have Interdimensional Muscles!!

Muscle Recovery sounds awesome!! @This_Boy_Here

17 Likes

Lol Mewing music is dopeee i feel in a 30ā€™s movie

9 Likes

Auto-mewingā€¦?
Now that really sounds like a cheat code. Very very cool. Yes it definitely works, i remember having results within days of mewing with the facial toning fields. James Nestor also mentions Meeting mewing in his book Breath

5 Likes

But that begs the question, who is the plasma Godfather?

10 Likes

Thanks Dream, for this awesome album! I think the one I am most excited for is the Sun tan 2.0! I just hope itā€™s safe for skin cancer?

11 Likes

Will this be released on youtube soon?

First linkā€¦

The new sun tan field def feels like an obvious upgrade even just being halfway through it. Also love the BOL resemblance to the music

9 Likes

Pretty sure it is. If itā€™s like the last field, it just induces production of melanin but this has negentropy sprinkled on it too. :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you bro! Haha, good olā€™ Dr. Plasma. I didnā€™t listen to the other one, because I had other more important goals to worry about, and it was a bit too long. But this one is shorter, so I think I will squeeze it it soon. I remember when I was younger, I used to buy the cream from Krogerā€™s, and sometimes I wouldnā€™t apply it evenlyā€¦ And I would look like a straight clown for a good minute, until that shit finally came out of my skin. Lol. :clown_face: :smile:

5 Likes

I love all 3 fields and their songs

But as someone who is a blueprint of life lover, the sun tanning musicā€™s resemblances to that bring me joy :)

3 Likes

intense cheekbone pressure

Tongue confused, hanging in between floor and ceiling :rofl:

2 Likes

soreness? WHAT IS THAT??? OMG i just woke up and Iā€™m getting ready mentally to walk around slow today and Iā€™ve been walking so far and LET ME TELL YOU, I FEEL GREAT! i def should be feeling extremely sore as I did legs 3 days in a roll, shoot yesterday felt horrible today feels like nothing.

@GoddessesAndGod @45stars spam this guy after the gym :muscle:t4:

thanks, @Captain_Nemo!!!

19 Likes