The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Isn’t all those audios a little extreme. I am feeling so empty I don’t know if there is energy anymore. It’s really really terrifying

5 Likes

Yes, again, you are healing…
Do one of the “traditional” grounding methods above.

Maybe take a day off to process the changes.
You’re going to be fine.

9 Likes

Not sure why you think so.
I listen to these everyday, regardless.

Welcome to stage one of Ego death…

17 Likes

I don’t know why but this “emptiness” feels like I can’t handle any more of anything. Never really got a phase like that even though I am 21. I don’t even know if it psychosis or something I feel I am one with everything and no one at the same time.It’s really heavy

6 Likes

Yes, that’s the beginnings of Non-duality.

Your ‘ego’ is freaking out (don’t read this the wrong way…it’s normal…not a “bad” judgement thing like other convos I’ve had :smirk:)

What your ego had convinced you was “you” is being stripped away and it’s ‘freaking out’ cause it’s losing control.
It knows if you continue down this path…it will lose complete control…

So take a day off… we are still “taming the bull”
watch some mindless tv and fake laugh at something that isn’t really funny.

22 Likes

No youtube took comments off for all audios in their music uploads for all artists it seems.

15 Likes

alright I will take it easy and let you know. Even though I understand you but after reading the link I don’t think I found any bull yet.Maybe I found it but who knows time will show.

6 Likes

_OM is right. I’ve experienced exactly the same a couple of times in my life. It feels terrible but it will pass. Do everyday stuff and be with other people as much as you can to distract yourself from the panic.
And try to cry if you can.

15 Likes

Thank you, I try but it’s not my thing to cry.Thanks for the advice.

8 Likes

Yes, I figured that…:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Been there bro. You’ll be fine.

Darkest hour before the sun rises.

Try releasing that fear with an audio or method or both.

17 Likes

Also congrats!

Only 21 and getting to this level. Great work my mans!

20 Likes

Yes, it can be terrifying for sure, but what a gift brother. That is a beautiful place to be. You’re awakening. And we’re seeing it in real time :slight_smile: It will stabilise

15 Likes

Also, keep in mind the type of electrical activity which creates ‘panic attacks’ is the same type of electrical activity which wires the brains in babies in the womb before we are born.

It is a very common, positive sign of healing in the nervous system when rewiring is needed.

You’ve mentioned fairly significant multiple sclerosis issues if I recall correctly.
So this can be the case here for you as well.

Take a rest and/or use the Plasma field gently at first (a few minutes at a time as @_OM suggested earlier in this thread) , get some sleep to allow the brain and your nervous system to integrate the new changes. :slight_smile:

Sleep should help with the integration process, or a rest from this Plasma field as necessary (as @_OM suggested).

Also, try playing Longevity (ISRIB and RBM3) and/or Mstate Indium and Iridium after the Plasma field.

These can help the nervous system absorb and integrate shocks or stressors to the system and calm it, which can help with ‘panic attacks’ or other healing symptoms / issues.

(not only in the nervous system but throughout the system)

These Plasma fields (this field and the Plasma Protocol) should allow the nervous system and brain to heal rapidly compared to other ‘normal’ healing processes, and there should be far less of that electrical activity (if any at all) compared to any other normal healing process one would experience.

This is also the case with ‘panic attacks’ as it is typically a ‘disordered’ type of electrical activity.

(and this field is negentropic on all levels)

33 Likes

Thanks @uial I will go check the MS problem too in a week. Thank you for your comment I will take it slow.

8 Likes

You’re very welcome. :slight_smile:

Take care and be well!

8 Likes

Weirdly enough. My ‘bad’ dreams have increased. Not necessarily nightmares, I don’t seem to get dreams that make me scared when I use my shielding tag. But the dreams are really dark/weird. Wonder why that is.

10 Likes

Processing…

16 Likes

I share this with you my friends.

I think I am the only case among you :smile:. I have the impression that the plasma light and flower of life (passage of the pan flute) audio have changed. The two audio seems to me a little different when listening I don’t know why compared to the very beginning when listening for the first time.

The one that surprised me most is plasma light, the sound of the melody seems different to me, as if it was stretched or slowed down.

I thought it was my phone or my headset that was having a problem. I listened to the version on Youtube and it’s the same. Very weird :thinking:

Maybe my hearing has changed, ie improved :ear::smile:.

I say that but I have normal hearing, generally I can hear sounds well. I did the test yesterday with an app.

9 Likes

I listened to Plasma Protocol 1 last night x3 before bed and had a very dark, weird, and unusual dream myself. Certainly wasn’t a normal day to day dream.

8 Likes