The Sacred Flower

I haven’t experienced this and I wear it from the time I wake up 7am till night 12 am. I do take breaks in between one or two times of 30-60min depending on my energy level.

Maybe it’s from releasing that your energy system is not able to handle everything. Or your ego playing with your mind.

Also, do you notice plasma flower audio-like effects on your environment every time you put it on?
I haven’t noticed those “sunshine and rainbow” type effects that everyone was talking about till now.

5 Likes

Yes perhaps. Also some blocks from my subconscious regarding the node connection I believe, let’s see if I get more data in the upcoming days.

Not all the time, but I do notice that some people get anxious (the ones repressing emotions), but mostly people opening up more easily and me being naturally more present - though it gets me tired after one hour.

I saw a couple of times some big impact on Zoom meetings with group of conscious people as well, like the whole meeting becoming a roleplay with a shitload of synchronicities and everything haha.

5 Likes

Following up on my last messages, I am definitely confused about the Sacred Flower…

It definitely has a positive impact when I am in public for no more than 2-3 hours.
Though again… I was in a high-vibe this morning and decided to wear it while working on meaningful projects from home, I ended up in a low-vibe in a matter of minutes and completely out of the flow.

I have become much more aware of emotions since the release of Emotional Mastering Control, perhaps it sends me back straight to working on those? Or the node connector is impacting me?

Curious about you guys feedbacks, as this is quite unclear at the moment.

5 Likes

How is this field different from Blueprint?

1 Like

Yes, I had a similar experience, but with the Plasma Flower audio instead of this dogtag. I had it playing on loop in my home for weeks, and as time went on I became more and more depressed each day. Eventually, I had to turn it off before things got really bad for my mental state, as I could feel it getting beyond what I could handle without considerable conscious effort.

I switched to playing the Positive Vibes Energy audio on loop in my home, and I used an Alchemy of Happiness field from another creator to transmute much of the oppressive sadness to more manageable positive energy, and felt like myself again within hours.

I’m not sure why this happened either, but I’m much more wary of the “Plasma” fields now. It could be similar to the experience I had with the Ascension dogtag, which was very strongly amplified by the tensor rings that I wear and have all over in my home.

Amplified by the rings, that tag became so strong that I basically had an episode where I was made aware of everything that was holding me down spiritually, which sounds like a nice thing but was very traumatic and I could feel myself being right at the edge of a mental & emotional break after being made overwhelmingly, undeniably, and hopelessly aware of everything that was wrong with me. Since that happened, I’ve never used the Ascension tag again in any serious manner.

So, I wonder if the negentropic properties of the “plasma” fields were similarly being amplified by the other energy tools in my home, putting them on overdrive such that they revealed too much, too quickly and I was overwhelmed. I never really thought this out until just now as I’ve been typing this response, but I’m glad you shared what you did because it allowed me the chance.

I wonder @anon32464289, what is your environment like? Do you also use other energy tools in your home or on your person? Or, are you a particularly sensitive person spiritually, or maybe you live with someone who is? I’m wondering if, like me, something around you amplified the field’s effects such that it became too much for you and you ended up with something like spiritual detox symptoms.

9 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to opening up man :pray:

Yeah, I have actually become increasingly sensitive those last weeks due to deep healing but also the magnificent Emotional Mastering Protocol.

I tried to wear BPiL instead today, it felt amazing for the first 20min, then I got tensed (haven’t worn it since I received the Sacred Flower a month ago).

My fiancee is completely heart-based and a healer, perhaps this could be messing up with her field & freewill.

Our environment is very healthy: close to the seaside, little neighborhood, clean house with a little garden, etc.
Though your experience reminds of a time when we were renting the apartment of a “Shaman friend” six month ago, we got bothered by his friends as our vibes were changing the fields too drastically.

My current theories are :
(1) Perhaps with this new sensitivity, I need to pace myself more and let the bodies adapt (I experienced the same state as yours the first few days of Plasma Flower).
(2) The node connector: whenever I play the regular plasma flower I am not meeting any issue (though I have used it way less lately). I feel it strange that the Sacred Flower decreases my vibration when in a high-vibe in a “safe” environment, whereas I do not feel much impact for the first hours when I am in public…

Though the second one kinda feels like Ego, as I am far from the vibe of some of the Beasts wearing it such as Om and Angel :)))

Another side note is that I’m using BoL everyday and the results are 100% positive, no backlash like the Sacred Flower.

Mystery…

I cordially invite you to chip in guys… Let’s figure that out! :joy:

4 Likes

I wonder if this is a piece of the puzzle. One of my sisters is a very talented, very heart-based healer. There’s something that both I and other members of my family that are into energy work have noticed when she’s around - our sensitivity goes way up!

There’s something about her aura that acts as a magnifier, to a lesser extent around everyone but even greater when she’s around family. Energies that were mild or barely noticeable for me on average were overwhelmingly strong and painful when I’m around her in her home.

Yeah, I’ve also have not noticed drawbacks with either The Blueprint of Life or the Plasma-charged Mitochondria audios. But, I never play those more than a few times.

4 Likes

Hehe yes indeed, the Heart energy won’t let us fuck around with Spiritual-Ego stuff mouhahaha

I have looped BoL quite a bit and no hard core Detox yet.

Mystery is still upon us :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I just found out today that the reason I was sometimes struggling with the Sacred Flower was because of my own thoughts (fear especially) I had encoded gradually on it unconsciously.

Removing those with some strong focus intents, and as good as new :heart_eyes:

Very very powerful & beautiful when working with groups, they benefit from it so much and I benefit from it in the long run :pray:

7 Likes

Another update in my scientific experiments:

My experience with groups is that it is important to pay attention to its evolving vibe.

Per instance today, I felt after 45min of wearing the Sacred Flower, the group was going from joy to confusion, then some low-vibes unconsciously.
I felt the energy was too intense for them after a while, even if most of them are unaware of it.

I took off the sacred flower for a bit and the good vibe came back gradually.
Need to respect our friends’ capacity to receive the plasma energy :slight_smile:

For 1:1 Coaching, this is easier as they only resonating with both of our energy (not the group) and are being supported by my energy field (presence).

Though I try to make sessions last no more than 1h, 1h30 max depending on the person’s capacity to receive (also mine depending on the lightness/heaviness of the topic).

Between sessions : taking off the sacred flower + listening to ojas, and I am good as new :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!

Do any of you wear the sacred flower tag all the time?

This is the case for me. She has been around my neck since February 16th.

Is there no problem with that?

4 Likes

Me 🙋

I wear mine all the time and it’s been fine for me, and other people always seem to be in good moods. I was fortunate to get it right before the shop shut down.

6 Likes

What’s your feeling about it? You are French as well btw, right? :grin:

Yeah :grin:

I guess also Emotional Mastering Protocol made me super sensitive to feel the shift when wearing it, and not.

5 Likes

Yes I am French :wink:.

I don’t know if it’s due to my positive vibes. The people I spend a little time with (women :grin::heart:) tell me that they feel good when I spend time with them, physically and by phone :pray: .

So far on me I haven’t noticed anything noticeable. Let’s say I have 11 tags, it’s complicated to say who did what :thinking::sweat_smile:

I have it around my neck with my 2 other tags, eternity and IPF.

Psychic abilities have difficulty manifesting themselves. I thought the sacred flower would give a little boost quickly.
There is something blocking. Just some hunch but that’s it. However, I have my SLR tag that I have been wearing every day since October of last year and also IPF since the end of December.

Maybe not enough meditation :thinking:. I think I should listen to some more “ego dissolution” and “thé torsion” to ease the psychic wiring.

Quietly … it will come with time … :relieved::pray:

Otherwise other than that I think the sacred flower tag will bring a lot when I do my energy treatments with the Magi tag. The people I care for and coach will be more relaxed.

I will pay attention to this detail that you mentioned :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Interesting :slightly_smiling_face: !!

And on you have you noticed a change, an improvement?

The tag brings much more, the submerged part of the ice will be discovered over time :relieved::pray:

3 Likes

Loop energy blockage removal to hell and back for a few days, see if it helps.

Also some brain growth audios might help you out too.

1 Like

When I started (September of last year) I listened a lot to audio suppressing energy blockages. Since the beginning of January of this year I have been concentrating only on the audios of the energetic awakening course. Currently I listen to 2x B.P, 2x E.S and 2x H.P per day.

I wondered about the cerebral audios in addition to my CME tag. In particular Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity, Enhanced Visual Processing and ISIRB and RBM3 and Animal Empathy Telepathy.

I come back to the subject :grin:

From today, I will do a test with only the sacred flower, eternity, IPF and CME tags on me from early evening until morning.

For the audios I will only listen to those of the course , the plasma protocol and grounding .
For meditation it will be imaginariumm, ego dissolution and the torsion .

I keep the sacred flower tag on me to help with healing and also if it can bring good to the neighbors around :relieved:. I am currently in a friend’s apartment for a few days. A small quiet neighborhood compared to some places in the city :neutral_face:.

The only small problem is that I can hear the neighbors downstairs. I don’t know for what reason they installed wooden floors in some places of the apartment :thinking:.

I hope that the energies of all my tags do not disturb them too much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like you’re describing the SLR tag, which is one that I started at the same time as the Sacred Flower, Intercession, and Abundance tags in early February. Threw them on all on the same day :sweat_smile:.

I remember energy shifting around in my body for weeks after I started wearing them all, but it wasn’t overwhelming. I’ve kinda gotten to the point where I’m excited when I feel a lot things moving around, because I know something better is coming, and I’m really curious to see where it takes me.

To be more specific to your question, I really feel like wherever I am there’s lots of harmony. Visiting family, the supermarket, just interactions in general. This is subjective, of course, but things just seem to flow nicely wherever I am and whatever I’m doing. The Intercession tag is also probably playing a role in that regard.

I’ve been using so many fields (and other energy practices) for a while now so it’s really hard to know for sure what’s what, but I honestly feel like the energy that the Sacred Flower projects out into the world has already had a pretty profound and noticeable effect.

5 Likes

Yes it is like the image of the SLR.
The sacred flower brings a lot of positive things to ourselves, in all aspects of our being and also to the people around us. Let’s say that this aspect is the submerged part of what I understood (roughly :sweat_smile:).
A state of balance, an optimal functioning of our being.

It reminds me of homeostasis.

“…In biology and systems, homeostasis is a phenomenon whereby a key factor is maintained around a beneficial value for the system under consideration, through a process of regulation …”

The submerged part is more complex and bigger. As Captain Nemo said, there are some things that will not reveal :grin:.

It concerns these aspects:

I must manage to pass this stage of understanding and acquire a certain mastery of conceptual thought, the psychic aspect, in order to be able to dive in and discover the submerged part.

2 Likes

Oooo, I am speaking French here!! I feel super fancy :blush:

13 Likes