The Sacred Flower

Holy… ok, this is great. Thanks

7 Likes

I also want this tag.

But I don’t understand what it is about, what are the benefits.

Could you help me?

:exploding_head::exploding_head:

I have this tag ordered since release and it does worth every penny.
People around me are more chilled and their moods keep rising when they around this tag.
My family is happier too since this arrived last month.

Had this experience too the last weeks I woke up and felt loved from the whole universe.
Would pay even more for this tag :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

Hey guys, this one is still waiting for me at home, but once I’ll get it I’ll be going for another travel abroad.

My question: has any of you worn it over a long commute such as plane?
Wondering if I should take it as selflessness may be pushed too far over 24h in a plane :joy:

11 Likes

it takes about a month and some change before I get my tags, eagar to have and experience it

2 Likes

Hey guys,

So I’ve had the tag for a few weeks. It’s taking me some time to get used to it and I am barely getting into what it can do.

But I’ve been wearing during the day every day and today, I got to experience a little bit of its magic .

Hubby and I went for a walk on the road by our house. We’d been walking for a bit when we saw two dogs in the distance, two big chunky things which started to rush towards us, barking their heads off.

I have nothing against dogs but I’m not a fan of unknown dogs barreling towards us. So I figured I could use the energy from the pendant and built a quick bubble of plasma flower around us and blast plasma flower in the dogs’ direction.

We stopped walking and stood our ground. Just before they came up to us, hubby calmly told they to be quiet. They veered left past me, still barking loudly, ran for a few yards behind us, then suddenly turned around, ran past us and back to where they came from, totally ignoring us.

Hubby and I stayed on the spot a couple of minutes, debating which way to go home. The dogs never once paid any attention to us.

It was almost like we were invisible to them. Can’t wait to see what else this tag can do. :grin:

26 Likes

Thats pretty awesome!

9 Likes

I am finally getting to it tomorrow!! :partying_face:
(along with being again with my beloved :heart: )

Anyone with a tip regarding that? :point_up:

Also, have you guys been using it along the Blueprint of Life, or taking it off now and then?
Plasma being intelligent, I am wondering if the overdose thing is not an issue here.

12 Likes

You’ll be fine outside of the fact that it can be draining on your own energies. Put in pocket or take off completely if this happens.

There are no awards for grinding thru it (for anyone else using this tag)

16 Likes

Node in France finally activated :fr:

I have worn it for the last 3 hours and I must confess that I am blown away, I had low expectation as I have spent much time on the Blueprint of Life those last few weeks, but dang this is so worth it along.

I had an online training this evening, I was floating hard all along (stabilizing to a nice presence after 10-15min) and I could really notice the impact on others… People were on the flow and I could feel a much higher vibe than usual.

Looking forward to seeing how it’ll impact my daily interactions, professional practice and spiritual growth.

Gratitude for that treat again Team :pray::heart:

19 Likes

Side note: I have been experiencing much anxiety & insecurities those last couple of days as I am going through some deep transformation (like most of us here I guess :smile:), since wearing it I am barely feeling those in my field.

Though, other factors needs to be taken into account as I was away from home and away from the beautiful one I share this life with.

Excited :smile:

14 Likes

Oh, so France is blessed with 2 nodes, now :star_struck:

11 Likes

3 …:grin:

12 Likes

@anon32464289 @Saan @Limael

I’ve been hired temporarily for _OM’s celebration-giffer-position, so:

16 Likes

excellent :smile:!

Euh … I’m the only one … guy … well for now :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m wearing the tag as well :muscle:t3:. Though I’m on a different continent than you

5 Likes

Sorry if I ask I don’t understand, just one person is enough to activate a node in the same country?

Haha you are such Dora the Explorer @Fender_Cad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Look, there isn’t much to joke with Sapien Team, eh?
They have just published the Voice of Prophecy where anyone can become a prophet, so after the node to be activated and this the next one will transform into a superhero.
Be careful! :laughing:

5 Likes

Ah, so that’s what’s been making me feel tired and achey the past couple days…

3 Likes