The Sacred Flower

Mass Meditation…

While wearing the Sacred Flower…

While playing the Plasma Flower Node audio…

Good times!!

giphy

13 Likes

interesting synchronicity…

sorry i guess this is an inside joke with myself.

:heart:

6 Likes

The pranayama aspect of this field is pretty cool, the body starts to do it automatically :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am leaving for a two-weeks retreat on Monday and feeling more and more the Sacred Flower will arrive on Tuesday :joy:

Maybe some integration required before starting the work with it :thinking:

15 Likes

Sacred flower Botswana node has been activated! :partying_face:

This field is just out of this world, it is very special and a truly awesome master piece!
I feel very blessed and honoured to own such a gem and to be part of the larger network.

After completing the SEE Course and being processed through Satori 5 minutes ago with the help and guidance of @anon22855873 I became enlightened :grinning:
Thanks to the sacred flower in the beginning while going through the Satori process I was feeling pretty good. I even thought to myself “hey this is not as bad as I had expected” I beknown to me the sacred flower was smoothing things over and helping me to not feel any pain or darkness. After a while in @anon22855873 clicked and asked if I was wearing the sacred flower, he then told me to remove it and place it in another room. The difference of not having it on me was instantly felt. We continued and this was when the true work began and I then got to face my shadows and release them. The process wasn’t easy and at times it was pretty painful but I can tell you right now it was sooooo worth it!

While I was revelling in the after glow @anon22855873 suggested I fetch my sacred flower and put it back on. I immediately felt it working on me. It was radiating out my heart chakra and flowing across my body in all directions. I could feel it filling in the spaces as it flowed.

I felt amazing the first day I wore the sacred flower and after enlightenment I can honestly say right now I feel on top of the world. Thank you @Captain_Nemo :kissing_heart: and thank you too @anon22855873 :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

This field really helps to transmute all kind of negativity :slight_smile:

7 Likes

22 Likes

portal right here :heart:

7 Likes

Woohoo…

US, Australia, Botswana, Canada, Borneo, Pakistan, Europe - I guess we got it all covered :+1: :+1:

Hopefully we can get some out to M East too! Syria, Iraq, Israel-Palestine - people have suffered enough and its time for peace and healing :pray:

33 Likes

I will buy it in the week as soon as there is a cash flow :slightly_smiling_face:.

I did not understand everything that this plate can achieve in any case it attracts a lot of attention …

I quickly read some very interesting testimonials :slightly_smiling_face:.

If it brings me additional well-being and also around me, to the people and living beings , I will be delighted to wear this plaque :pray::heart:.

I still have a lot to learn and understand. I am in awe when I read some comments on the forum. All this knowledge of various practices, disciplines … my eyes are shining :star_struck:.

I would love to meet you all and give you a hug :hugs::heart:.

There you go … I’m going to go to bed quietly with the flowers of life and plasma light audio.

Can’t wait to have this plaque … :heart:

19 Likes

I have several friends in the UAE (I used to live there for a few years), but hmmm, they have different goals. Don’t know how to convince them to get this one, unless I frame it in a way that highlights the personal benefits, which isn’t the point. As Dream said it’s not for everyone. I’ll try though. Will tap into some Charisma, for the good of the earth.:sunglasses:

15 Likes

Affects you but also the world in a major way.

Anyone noticed effects in the environment around where it is?

1 Like

Of course…it works similar to Plasma Flower with peace and stillness being spread in the surrounding environments .

14 Likes

Does it have the same diffusion width as Plasma Flower?
Thanks

6 Likes

Yes they should be similar.

11 Likes

here it is ordered :grin: … !!!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Yesss :grin: !!

2 Likes

Any idea of the actual size of the “field of effect”? A few feet? Blocks? Towns? Haha. I ordered this one and I wouldn’t mind being even more excited about having it than I already am :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

This sounds about right…

18 Likes