New Release: The Testosterone Boost ver 2.5

Wow, I can definitely relate to that whenever I would listen to extreme muscle growth like twice then test 3 times then dht 3 times… pretty addicting feeling huh? I kind of felt that way after just two listens of the new audio and two listens of the new Luteinizing hormone audio

That sucks man I hope you’ve been listening to sapiens stuff for that! Like joint Regeneration, Bone marrow strengthening and enhancement, Bone and organ breathing and chi compression in bone marrow… i got a mildly dislocated/sprained? (Idk what’s wrong with it, but it looks and feels messed up) collar bone from doing pull overs on my first day back in the gym about a month ago and that’s been helping a lot… I unintelligently went all out on my first day back, lesson learned…

But it’s good to hear that you’re coming back to it man, I heard after one cycle you forever have the benefit of being able to put on more muscle than some one that’s a life time natural even if you’re not on cycle, so those benefits paired with sapiens hormones will be of great benefit to you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never felt AAS that much to be honest. Test, dbol, deca, only made me feel bloated. Tren on another hand is in a different league. The side effects doesn’t make it a viable opinion for most though and honestly I wish I found Sapien back then.

My job at the time was too physically demanding, for example I had pull a 1 ton loaded pallet jack up a ramp all by myself a few times a day… that plus working out was really harsh on my knees and lower back, at one point I even lost 44lbs in a month, it was crazy.

I’m using Biotech’s Arthro Guard for my joints and it’s been the best so far. I’m trying not to use sapiens for this because I want to focus on my brain and entrepreneurship goals. But that stack does seem good and I might give it a try at some point, thank you!

Never heard of this before. They’re synthetic so once you stop doing them then you go back to your natural levels. Actually the first cycle is usually the easiest to put some mass on, and after a while you’re lucky if you gain 5lbs in a few months.
In my case, I lost a good amount of gains so I might recover them faster because of muscle memory.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it! I made the music for this one :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@_OM

https://www.soundcloud.com/vakkuum

3 Likes

Bro, doesn’t increasing LH and FSH count as aromatase inhibitor?

I do not exercise. Can I ONLY use “Testosterone” to increase my levels?

O Is it also necessary to use “estrogen reducer”, “dht”, etc?

I ask because I see that they always combine it with other audios. I have not seen that they only use TESTOSTERONE.

If I ONLY use Testosterone it can cause problems such as hair loss, physical problems, etc.?

Is it safe to use TESTOSTERONE ONLY without any additional audio or is it necessary?

Thank you.

1 Like

If you only use Testosterone, there is high chance that body will compensate high Test with High Estrogen…

Which in result, might give you manboobs and other High Estrogen related problems…

4 Likes

So what is the best thing to listen to to keep my testosterone levels high and healthy, without causing health problems, hair loss, etc?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Well, im no expert, right…

But testosterone booster(Max 2X) and then or before Testosterone booster, Reduce estrogen and you should be fine… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Try this new one first without any other fields.
It already has…

… ie. estrogen reducers added.

See how it goes from there and report back results! :wink:

5 Likes

The point is that “Mild aromatase inhibitors included”.

Which would bring about perhaps a very shallow, very smooth estrogen reduction and would therefore reinforce it with the “estrogen reduction” audio.

It is just a guess. I am open to listen and learn. Suggestions accepted. Thank you.

1 Like

So would this order be good…

1. Estrogen Reducer
  2. New Testosterone Boost
  3. HGH 2.0 (for those who bought that)
  4. Myostatin or Extreme Muscle Growth
  5. Whatever automated workouts we want
2 Likes

My approach would be

Testosterone
HGH
Extreme muscle growth (only on workout days)

If I notice signs of high estrogen, listen to estrogen reducer

2 Likes

Yeah I remember hearing about that back when I was researching different steroids back when I dabbled with with binaural nutrition (I stay away from that channel now a days… only listened to his steroid audios for about a week… took too long to listen and I didn’t like the vibe I got) this new audio is all you need though bro…

Sounds good man good luck on that!

Yeah bro you can put on muscle faster than a life time natty, this has tempted me a lot over the years to try one cycle but then I’m like nahhh lol

“Anabolic steroids spark a dramatic surge in these satellite cells, says Phillips, who is the Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in skeletal muscle health. “It really switches them on,” he says. “You become very, very efficient at repairing your muscles. So people who take steroids are able to tolerate higher volumes of work, they’re able to put muscles under greater stress, and then recover much faster.”

Once they increase in number, these satellite cells remain for a very long time, effectively for the rest of an athlete’s career, Phillips says. Thus, he says, unlike other banned substances such as stimulants, which provide a boost that lasts only as long as the drug stays in the body, anabolic steroids continue to give athletes an advantage over their competitors, even years after they’ve stopped doping.“

3 Likes

Hey bro this is what I personally recommend to stay healthy

After listening to testosterone booster twice listen to estrogen reducer since the new test audio only has a mild aromatase inhibitor (aromatase is the process of testosterone conversion to estrogen) and doesn’t have any thing else to reduce estrogen (however I hear it’s healthy to have at least some estrogen but I’m not well informed on that). Estrogen reducer reduces estrogen and as well has an aromatase inhibitor that isn’t mild

To address your concerns about losing hair listen to hair loss treatment ver. 3 1-3+ times, see what works best for you

Every now and then I feel like my heart isn’t “healthy” and I imagine it’s from my high fatty diet and hormone audio abuse I listen to heart restoration ver 2.0 a good three times and i feel better after that… you can listen to this 3 times a day to ensure you’re safe but I’m sure two listens of the test audio won’t do you much harm in comparison to my 5 listens a day + extreme muscle growth twice ect ect

5 Likes

That looks good!

The new myostatin field on Patreon works in a way that if you listen to it a couple of times the effects should permanent for a couple of months so it works slightly different than the myostatin field in extreme muscle growth

7 Likes

Order is kinda reversed IMO.

• Whatever automated workouts
  • then Test
  • Extreme
  • Myostatin
  • HGH
  • DHT (lol my stacks may be a little too aggressive for most)
  • Estrogen reducers, as needed
  • Hair loss v3

but the main thing is doing workout first, then the hormonals after

8 Likes

Yeah this is the best way to go!

3 Likes

Thank you!! I did it the reverse way as well, now corrected my playlist … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I don’t exercise and listen 2 times to the new Testosterone Booster (Patreon) and then 2 times Estrogen Reducer (Patreon) is it healthy or will I have hair loss problems?

The estrogen reducer is after hearing Testosterone Booster right ?.

Another question, is the estrogen reducer is reducer, regulator or inhibitor ?. Its name in Patreon is “regulateestrogen.mp3”.

Thanks for answering.