Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Well, i’ve been doing my stack almost everyday, and haven’t attained very much, so your’s seems better at least until you get more advice.

I’ve been doing;

Androgen 2x
Upper body + core + recovery 2x each on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Glutes + legs + calves + recovery 2x each on Tuesdays and Thursdays

During the day…
Increase nutrient absorbtion 2x about half hour after eating
Posture/spinal tapper 2+ hours [i feel much better from doing more of this rather than less]

5 Likes

Myostatin doesn’t work against muscle growth that audio is to inhibit myostatin which allows your muscles to grow, similar to the extreme muscle growth

Cheers brother! I wish you the best on your road to more gains!

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Myostatin audio

Another great thing to supplement is ‘wild pine pollen’ with these amazing fields. Someone at work gave me as a tester, i used it past few days, it works amazing with androgenic receptor field!

5 Likes

Or… Use them both :smiley: haha

I use extreme muscle growth 3 times a day and test booster twice

2 Likes

Is DHEA on Patreon? I realized I don’t have it on my computer, nor listed in my Patreon Uploads List doing a search in Patreon shows nothing,

2 Likes

How long does the whole thing take to listen to?

Just bought Blueprint of Life and Plasma Protocol to clear the decks for physical improvement (and what a difference so far!), can’t wait to save up for this.

1 Like

Ca. 3 hours

Day 2 Update:
I am at day two of being blessed by the Blessings of Saint Biceps and it feels totally amazing :star_struck:. Using this field 3x a day. I feel so fit and already see visual progress in my upper arms.
At the same time I did a real workout accompanied by the previously mentioned workout stack. After consuming a ton of food, do not feel tired at all and also didn’t gained any weight from it :partying_face: it seems a stomach full of food is empty after just 2 hours again.

@Maoshan_Wanderer, @Kyle_Reese, @eternal, @GoddessAndGodOfAll, @anon32464289, @45stars, @Zen and others who have this field – please kindly update on your progress as most of you’ve now have had it for several weeks :pray: Thanks.

7 Likes

Damn isn’t like the androgen receptor field alone 20 min long ? That’s even to much for me

But by no means I’m saying don’t do it, keep us updated

Here is a different perspective:

3x the Androgen Receptors field = 1 hour of listening (while doing other stuff in the meantime)

vs

2-3 weeks of real life workout

…for pretty much the same results.

If you value yourself and by this consequently your own life time, you will do all the time-shortcuts that you can.
And the good thing with Dream’s fields is that you can do other stuff in the meantime (work, cook, play, clean, watch YT etc.).

6 Likes

Is there an exercise mimicking effect from this field? That would be pretty amazing. Or more accurately, the muscles are just stimulated towards growth, regardless of whether they are being trained?

1 Like

Bro

Im basically the most muscular i have ever been. I use this field 3 times a day ish. I use extreme muscle growth after x 1 and on days off automated workout x 2 with this field.

Keep at it. You shall gain good gains and look really good in good time. Let us know! :fire::facepunch:t3:

Ps. Go harder with your workouts, push it beastly power and this field will amplify the results like never before!

8 Likes

Does anyone have any before and after photos yet??

Anyone training with the X3 bar while using this field?

2 Likes

Anyone noticing their traps growing with this field :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: ???

4 Likes

I haven’t been lifting heavy for the most part, I feel stronger I think I look bulky in the mirror but that could be an illusion. I’ll wait for someone to point it out.

10 Likes

Not only is the field pricey but eating would probably get expensive too. Folks who listen to this field regularly: how much would you say your food requirements and food costs have gone up?

1 Like

yup and the shoulders too

3 Likes