Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

I noticed this gave me acne and libido issues :woozy_face:

how , its only targeted to muscles

3 Likes

Idk man it did somehow

What else are you listening to? Have you changed your diet?

1 Like

Stimulates current receptors.Does it grow new ones? I remember a version of carnitine(i think) that was marketed to do that.

I was also using spirituality zones arx2 and test x1 but it wasnt that because that was giving me positive results then soon after i added sap ar into the mix i noticed the sides

I know at least for acne thereā€™s usually a somewhat significant delay between when something triggers acne and when the acne actually comes up to the surface where you can see it.

I mean I could be wrong and Iā€™m not familiar with arx2 but Iā€™ve had testosterone audios stir up my acne in the past so I think your acne is a delayed reaction from that. Same for the libido issues. Iā€™ve had (and still do have) some acne flair ups from time to time but there has been no correlation between that and this audio.

3 Likes

Hey i have a question i hope you dont mind. What does the androgen receptor field sound like? Is it a harp playing along with ocean waves or is it just the sound of water without the harp? Also how long is it?

Just purchased it! :muscle: :partying_face:

ā€¦letā€™s see how much more lazy I can become now :joy:

Going to use this in combination with the Automated Workouts, Negentropic Jing and ā€œEnergy Increaser + Three Treasuresā€ from Maitreya.

Also eating a ton of Spirulina and Maca :herb:

10 Likes

Reports! :grin: all the ugly (beautiful) details.

Canā€™t wait to see the after photos fam

8 Likes

keep in mind
pirated versions do not work.
(your friendly neighborhood reminder )

36 Likes

Is it still technically pirated if my friend bought it then sent it to me? I plan on buying most of your paid fields soon once i can work because compressed audios are less effective. Ive been having a really bad aromatization problem and even the estrogen reducer isnt helping much so im using the AR.

I hope you dont mind. If you do ill stop using it. I can live without it for a while until i buy it

there are so many free options available on youtube.

patreon is affordable and youā€™ll have access to even more.

this is the official sapien medicine forum and it is encouraged to purchase these morphic fields to support the creator.

6 Likes

well yeh
but not even that.

Arenā€™t i allowed my own pirate free items?
I mean as much as people steal and profit.
you mean they just cant leave some other items alone?

Carry on.
Anyways, if your pirate-er (Black market extraordinaire. or whatever label makes you feel well, robin hood even as some of guys like to argueā€¦ sapien makes enough money. you can buy it lower priced from me (the robin hood guy). Rightā€¦ lolā€¦

Just like they did the work to make itā€¦ right.?),
I dunno what logical reasoning they use, everybody will use some.
truth is subjective.

Please dont ask for help or refunds for stolen and pirated items.
ā€¦ you cant afford itā€¦
then saveā€¦
If you can properly budget, you will get sometime.
This isnt a kids game, you have to start being serious.
everything you do, sit and reason it out.
and see the long term benefits and disadvantages.
(in purchasing, stealing etc)

Okay he says (this dreamweaver fellow) it is copy protected etcā€¦ whatā€™s gonna happen if i buy it underhanded?
thatā€™s what you should ask yourself.

Whats completely messed up is thatā€¦ nobody assumes something bad is gonna happen.
I routinely make fields for all kind of medical problemsā€¦ *coughā€¦

I cant believe people who pirate and steal items assume I cant do anything in reverse.
literallyā€¦ they must assume this is all a joke.

Also it isnā€™t a scare tactic.
Not all fields are protected of course.
But go aheadā€¦ have gamble then.
People gamble with far more frivolous things anyways.

64 Likes

Yeah, I mean. Curses are easy.

:smiling_imp:

Bit off-topic but if this posts gets 10 likes Iā€™ll buy this field and start a progress thread of me, including shirtless pictures.

33 Likes

1 more to goā€¦

I mean think about it. Dream probably has some smart honing-missile anti-piracy get-at-yo-ass system that will target and hone in on your ass once you use a pirated field. I know I would.

Imagine not thinking of that when you use a black-market field, knowing he can cure cancer. Lol.

4 Likes

Do it! Iā€™ll start one too this coming week showing the before and 1 month (and some change) after progress picture! :)

7 Likes

I post progress pic soon

5 Likes