Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

No backing off now :heart_eyes_cat:

By the way man we missed you in the discord.

2 Likes

Haha man, decided to take a little break lol

1 Like

I heard man. As long as all is well.

1 Like

Discord? Thered a discord??? Damn bro can i join? Iv been looking for one but its all just toxic servers

It doesn’t take a forensic accountant to see the massive uptick in vocal not-so-cleverly disguised “can I pirate this?” questions since anti-piracy rules went into effect.

100 years from now, there’s a good chance they’ll look back at this as the birthplace of audio-based gene manipulation.

The guy pulls it out of thin air and puts the bulk online for free 
 saving you 1,000s of dollars in medical treatment and years of your life 
 can literally make the mitochondria inside your cells literally jump through hoops.

And THAT’S the guy you want to piss off?!?

As they say
 play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Good luck. You’re going to need it.

24 Likes

Discordius Maximus

1 Like

All right all right all right all right all right -_-’

I’ll buy the field ASAP. Think next week. No half-nudes till then, so you can all sit right back in your seats :triumph:

:heart:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m getting really tired of getting messages asking about this audio and how it sounds from semi anonymous people who never comment. Seems really fishy honestly

6 Likes

Really? Every time somebody posts this I’m like ‘what’. How many messages have you gotten lmao

2 Likes

Okay guys, one day with the Blessings of Saint Biceps and I already feel the effect. Can’t even imagine yet the look on the faces of my friends and family when they will suddenly see me ripped and bulked after a few weeks :smiley:

I can already say that this field is worth every cent if being and looking fit is your goal! :weight_lifting_man:

My motivation to actually do some real workout also seems to come back with this as I almost automatically pulled out my weights again and used them :sweat_smile:

Right now I am trying to figure out where in my listening stack the Blessings of Saint Biceps would fit best?

This is my current Sapien “get ripped and muscled” stack (to be used twice per week because it is so long):

1. Acetylcholine 1x (neuro transmitter for muscels, brain, tissue etc.)
2. Endocrine Rejuvenation 1x (for hormone production)
3. Enhanced Fat Metabolism 1x (increasing the usage of fat for energy, also muscle recovery)

4. Androgenic Receptor Stimulation 3x

5. HGH (feat. Vakkuum) 1x
6. Induced Follistatin to Muscle 1x (myostatin reducer)
7. Creatine Synthesis 3x

8. Gluteal Workout 2x
9. Core Strengthening 1x
10. Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment 2x
11. Abdominal Wall Restoration 1x
12. Stomach Shrinking 4x
13. Gynecomastia 2.0 3x (includes some anti-estrogen)
14. Automated Upper Body Workout 3x
15. Automated Workout System 3x
16. Extreme Muscle Growth 3x

17. After Workout Recovery 2x

Additional comments:

• I have excluded SARMs and Cardarine on purpose. Also excluded is the Myostatin field since it seems to work against muscle growth.
  • I also use Blueprint of Life, Cholesterol and Plaque Removal and sometimes Plasma Beach as part of my usual daily routine. Just mentioning these fields as they might play a role in the stack above.
  • Using also the Brain Enhancement tag, since others wrote that its nerve growth fields would help with muscles too.
  • The above is just the “get ripped and muscled” stack. For beauty and good looks I use a ton of different other fields from Sapien, Maitreya and Spirituality Zone.

If you guys have any tips or recommendations with regards to additions or changes in the listening sequence, please let me know :pray:

Escpecially where you think to best put in the Androgenic Receptor Stimulation field?

Also making the stack shorter would als be great! Can I cut out some of the things?

Thanks in advance!

11 Likes

I’m going to follow your stack twice a week as well!! I won’t be doing it exactly as you though, because I don’t need stomach shrinking, and i’m doing gynecomastia and the new Spinal tapper everyday currently. But the rest, yes

3 Likes

Wait, let’s wait for the feedback of the Pro’s :wink:

I am a noob at body building. The stack above I made after 3 full days of research.

2 Likes

Well, i’ve been doing my stack almost everyday, and haven’t attained very much, so your’s seems better at least until you get more advice.

I’ve been doing;

Androgen 2x
Upper body + core + recovery 2x each on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Glutes + legs + calves + recovery 2x each on Tuesdays and Thursdays

During the day

Increase nutrient absorbtion 2x about half hour after eating
Posture/spinal tapper 2+ hours [i feel much better from doing more of this rather than less]

5 Likes

Myostatin doesn’t work against muscle growth that audio is to inhibit myostatin which allows your muscles to grow, similar to the extreme muscle growth

Cheers brother! I wish you the best on your road to more gains!

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Myostatin audio

Another great thing to supplement is ‘wild pine pollen’ with these amazing fields. Someone at work gave me as a tester, i used it past few days, it works amazing with androgenic receptor field!

5 Likes

Or
 Use them both :smiley: haha

I use extreme muscle growth 3 times a day and test booster twice

2 Likes

Is DHEA on Patreon? I realized I don’t have it on my computer, nor listed in my Patreon Uploads List doing a search in Patreon shows nothing,

2 Likes

How long does the whole thing take to listen to?

Just bought Blueprint of Life and Plasma Protocol to clear the decks for physical improvement (and what a difference so far!), can’t wait to save up for this.

1 Like