The Iron Lion Of Mars

Wait they monitor the fourm?

Whos is they am not up to date on this.

1 Like

You could always do chinese whispers. :man_shrugging:

:rofl:

Veterans could you please discuss the benefits ??

4 Likes

any reviews ?

1 Like

What does this mean? What do the protections in these audios do?

1 Like

You probably don’t want to find out.

Have integrity, don’t lie and steal…That would be my advice.

@Maoshan_Wanderer forgive me for tagging you - but I explicitly remember a post you made (that I can’t seem to find any longer) wherein you mentioned that when certain beings, who are incredibly powerful, yet humble…when people try to do negative things to them, the universe seems to make those same people experience instantaneous karmic backlash in a not so subtle manner…I remember a post you made along those lines. Apologies if that was inaccurate.

Edit:

For those who didn’t get the memo…specifically:

Not trying to derail the thread, but people need to be reminded…

13 Likes

You are not derailing the thread, you are talking about a serious argument.

> People gamble with far more frivolous things anyways.

If I buy Dream’s field using a VPN, does this have a negative impact on it?

I know, I asked this question in different threads, I apologize.

1 Like

I think you’re all good. I believe the protection mechanism works with our subconscious. It will detect whether you are a legitimate owner or not. So you should be completely fine if you bought things legitimately whether you use a VPN or not.

:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply, I don’t want to go against the guidelines of this unique and wonderful community.

Thanks also to @WellBeing who gave me the same response :pray:

Sorry for derailing the thread :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Of course. I don’t pirate anything, but I just thought the worst that would happen is the field not working, not something that significant

1 Like

what if I try to undermine my subconscious and believe that I don’t own it?

1 Like

I sincerely doubt that would work…perhaps if one had some type of split personality disorder it could potentially be possible. Maybe one would then be able to bypass the protections. It would still be incredibly difficult to do what you’re suggesting. Not saying it isn’t impossible, but is still all speculation. Who knows how these types of protections really work and how deep the detection mechanisms are. Either way, it is definitely not worth even attempting it. Some type of malicious intent would probably be detected. Just my subjective view of the matter.

3 Likes

I bought this. It’s bad ass. Makes me feel good. Very powerful. I can feel it instantly. Its instant energy/strength. This and enigma jing are powerful. I love the mixed oil concepts.

Dreams fields are getting stronger imo. I mean is it just me? No one else is noticing this? I mean they always were powerful but it hits me instantly now. Like a few seconds in to the track.

14 Likes

They say you can learn a lot about someone with the questions they ask

1 Like

they say you can learn a lot by learning a lot?

But why someone would try to convince themselves they don’t own an audio that they do in fact actually own…
beats me

beats you anytime baby

2 Likes

Good luck with your life

thanks man I don’t need that, I have the good luck audios.

But if you are interested playing with the subconcious to believe that I don’t own would mean that I established connection with it as I am not good with that and would help me to do, creativity is my forte after all. Saying good luck is for you truly. You deserve the luck not me.

It’s a gesture of support I know but there’s no need too jump in and grill people on Nemo’s behalf he is very capable too look after his own interests how he feels is right. This tendency I notice is causing more combativeness then is necessary on forum. Doesn’t progress anything good.

9 Likes