Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Reports! :grin: all the ugly (beautiful) details.

Can’t wait to see the after photos fam

8 Likes

keep in mind
pirated versions do not work.
(your friendly neighborhood reminder )

36 Likes

Is it still technically pirated if my friend bought it then sent it to me? I plan on buying most of your paid fields soon once i can work because compressed audios are less effective. Ive been having a really bad aromatization problem and even the estrogen reducer isnt helping much so im using the AR.

I hope you dont mind. If you do ill stop using it. I can live without it for a while until i buy it

there are so many free options available on youtube.

patreon is affordable and you’ll have access to even more.

this is the official sapien medicine forum and it is encouraged to purchase these morphic fields to support the creator.

6 Likes

well yeh
but not even that.

Aren’t i allowed my own pirate free items?
I mean as much as people steal and profit.
you mean they just cant leave some other items alone?

Carry on.
Anyways, if your pirate-er (Black market extraordinaire. or whatever label makes you feel well, robin hood even as some of guys like to argue… sapien makes enough money. you can buy it lower priced from me (the robin hood guy). Right… lol…

Just like they did the work to make it… right.?),
I dunno what logical reasoning they use, everybody will use some.
truth is subjective.

Please dont ask for help or refunds for stolen and pirated items.
… you cant afford it…
then save…
If you can properly budget, you will get sometime.
This isnt a kids game, you have to start being serious.
everything you do, sit and reason it out.
and see the long term benefits and disadvantages.
(in purchasing, stealing etc)

Okay he says (this dreamweaver fellow) it is copy protected etc… what’s gonna happen if i buy it underhanded?
that’s what you should ask yourself.

Whats completely messed up is that… nobody assumes something bad is gonna happen.
I routinely make fields for all kind of medical problems… *cough…

I cant believe people who pirate and steal items assume I cant do anything in reverse.
literally… they must assume this is all a joke.

Also it isn’t a scare tactic.
Not all fields are protected of course.
But go ahead… have gamble then.
People gamble with far more frivolous things anyways.

64 Likes

Yeah, I mean. Curses are easy.

:smiling_imp:

Bit off-topic but if this posts gets 10 likes I’ll buy this field and start a progress thread of me, including shirtless pictures.

33 Likes

1 more to go…

I mean think about it. Dream probably has some smart honing-missile anti-piracy get-at-yo-ass system that will target and hone in on your ass once you use a pirated field. I know I would.

Imagine not thinking of that when you use a black-market field, knowing he can cure cancer. Lol.

4 Likes

Do it! I’ll start one too this coming week showing the before and 1 month (and some change) after progress picture! :)

7 Likes

I post progress pic soon

5 Likes

No backing off now :heart_eyes_cat:

By the way man we missed you in the discord.

2 Likes

Haha man, decided to take a little break lol

1 Like

I heard man. As long as all is well.

1 Like

Discord? Thered a discord??? Damn bro can i join? Iv been looking for one but its all just toxic servers

It doesn’t take a forensic accountant to see the massive uptick in vocal not-so-cleverly disguised “can I pirate this?” questions since anti-piracy rules went into effect.

100 years from now, there’s a good chance they’ll look back at this as the birthplace of audio-based gene manipulation.

The guy pulls it out of thin air and puts the bulk online for free … saving you 1,000s of dollars in medical treatment and years of your life … can literally make the mitochondria inside your cells literally jump through hoops.

And THAT’S the guy you want to piss off?!?

As they say… play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Good luck. You’re going to need it.

24 Likes

Discordius Maximus

1 Like

All right all right all right all right all right -_-’

I’ll buy the field ASAP. Think next week. No half-nudes till then, so you can all sit right back in your seats :triumph:

:heart:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m getting really tired of getting messages asking about this audio and how it sounds from semi anonymous people who never comment. Seems really fishy honestly

6 Likes

Really? Every time somebody posts this I’m like ‘what’. How many messages have you gotten lmao

2 Likes