What is the fate of those who listen to pirated fields?

Yes actually those who believe they can circumvent the protection are…

You know…

… Wait for it…

Wasting their time listening and getting zero results.

If anything, they will have placebo effects at the most.

And being more energy sensitive than most, not having the token vs having an NFT token is a… difference like day and night…

if pirates enjoy wasting their time… So be it :wink:

7 Likes

Ahhh, thank you. I didn’t understand your spelling.

(Do you really want to be spreading that kind of misinformation, though?)

1 Like

Misdirection is the essence of humor.

I am goofing off in the context of this forum, where people might have the discernment to know that explosive diarrhea isn’t the outcome of unauthorized listening to pirated fields. Although I will maintain let eh punishment fit the crime!

1 Like

If you use it, there will be few if any negative consequences. If it is a protected field, you may not get the benefits. You haven’t caused anyone else to suffer or stumble.

If you distribute, you are more likely to encounter some negative subconscious effects.

If you distribute for profit, you are guilty of stealing and fraud, blatantly, repeatedly, and intentionally. You will get the typical effects of doing so, amplified by your awareness of what you’re doing and the power of the fields themselves.

4 Likes

I’m in the server where a bunch of people are using the fields. Most are teens that are too poor to buy it themselves. They’re just eager to grow taller, albeit in an inflammatory and criminal way.

They have reported results so far with Prince. Height takes a while.

1 Like

Potentially very severe consequences, for those unaware:

4 Likes

One thing is to make the fields not work when they are protected, but to potentially cause harm, that is scary. I understand the need to protect one’s work, but to harm kids, people who are broke or desperate. Also these morphic fields could potentially be a bit scary and you would prefer that they were clean from lower chakra energies of vengeance. Some fields of other creators, and only very few of Dreamweavers gives me a nervous stomach, luckily I paid the youtube and patron myself, but my poor husband is probably doomed.

1 Like

I went back in the thread this is from and yes, he did

(Since you edited the post, you asked for confirmation as to something DW said and I confirmed.)

2 Likes

I don’t think this works the way you think it works.

I don’t think much if anything’s going to happen to listeners.

Those who sell pirated copies are probably going to get into some karma.

Of course, I have no dog in this fight. I use some Sapien products and he can do what he wants with them. I don’t create them, don’t sell them (other than items created using Sapien products in some cases), and am not responsible for what he does or does not put into them.

But imagine a world where you listen to a friend’s audio and get “some serious consequences”. That would create very bad karma for the creator (this is a fact, not an assertion).

Being kind to animals and children will nullify your bad karma and give you real protection against the consequences. If you feel cursed over things like this, hop your ass down to the local animal shelter and volunteer.

6 Likes

Off topic I don’t know if I’ve said this before but I really admire your dedication to animals and children

They’re really the best

4 Likes

Thank you!

I am fortunate to be in a situation now where the protection of animals and children (and a great deal of vengeance for their treatment) is pretty much the nature of my existence.

They are safe on the commune with Metatron.

5 Likes

If you are comfortable with stealing an honest man’s work, engaging in illegal activity (this is also known as piracy, which btw in some countries can be a up fine up to 250k and/ or 5 years in prison…) , and realize that one day this will inevitably come back to bite you (in some shape or form; every action has a reaction: karma), and that you are really flirting with the protection technologies Dreamweaver put in place (trust me, you don’t want to mess with that…lol ) ie *Pinocchio effect-
then sure by all means.

No of course it’s not okay to listen to fields that are on the black market.

On another note, there is no team. It is one person.
Don’t be that person that steals from another person.
:slight_smile:

Also! Sapien!!! Never!!! Uses!!! Or!!! Puts!!! Curses!!! Copyright protection is different than curses!!!

2 Likes

No he is not.
You purchased the audios properly and,
All the audios are allowed to be shared with immediate family. So he is fine. You are fine. No one is doomed. Dreamweaver is a nice guy; don’t overthink it :innocent:

3 Likes

You will think you have found treasure but in reality the pirates have already looted your “reward”

Many of these fields are conscious and intelligent you think it will not recognise an intruder? If you open a door with a stolen key, say a house I’m sure it’s guards, perhaps a dog will quickly come to bite you.

This is no different

1 Like

With all due respect ma’am,
Do you really think, Dreamweaver- a guy who has helped millions of people with their ailments- that too for no charge, helps people in silence without taking credit,
Is really going to do children harm? ***

No. Never. Absolutely not. I think it’s important we define what’s the problem here:
People are not respecting boundaries. They are mistaking Dreamweaver’s kindness for weakness. That is why he is astute on this forum; because it’s as if a significant portion of us cannot comprehend this that
People are overstepping their boundaries; I mean…they already got help- for free- but now they want to use his stolen merchandise and at the same time be exempt from any negative consequences…?

I’m so confused because since when in this world was this considered okay lol. I shrudder and get second hand embarrassment.

You are allowing your fear to assume the worst and that’s fine but…no actually it’s not. Because indirectly by asserting it like this - we indirectly accuse him.
But what are we accusing the poor man for… when he’s done no fowl…?

This is a prime example of “if you give them a hand, they’ll take the whole arm away”

Everyone deserves well-being. Sarbat Da Bhalla. Including Dreamweaver.

It’s entitlement btw…this assumption it’s okay that if we have xyz…we should now get l, m, and t for free

You know there isn’t even a donation page for him Dreamweaver. The donation page you see is for trees and Doctors Without Borders…
So you really think a dude like that is going to do anyone harm? No.

It’s good people feel fear. Fear that there are repercussions to partaking in immoral actions
The only difference is he stated it. And that truth gets everyone all flustered , red in the face… people can’t be aloof - that’s really the problem. What they don’t like is that they they are forced to confront their wrongdoings smack straight in the mirror because he’s added protection.

Remember this.

****= if some of you realized what exactly he’s done and is doing for the people on earth at large-
flabbergasted would be an understatement.
He’s human enough where reading things like this- is not pleasant.
Maybe it’s wrong I keep pipping up- but I am not being rude or disrespectful. Moreover assumptions like these seem to keep pilling on and on regarding him…that he is this and that … all negative and all wrong.
Even if I told you all of what he’s done
Sang all the praises
It’s still not enough - in fact maybe you would not want to believe it- not because you don’t want to but because it’s far too much. But this is the price of humility…! it keeps all of this numb…! So it is.

I look forward to the day where narratives like these are fully obliterated.

Thank you

5 Likes

Thank you for your post, a lot of important points. Dreamweaver has definitely saved my marriage and relived a lot of fear for me. It is strange with these fields that you can actually feel them physically, and how one can grow faith in something that is so difficult to comprehend. I guess I just feel that listening to morphic fields requires a lot of faith in the creator and Dreamweaver is as everyone knows number one in this field on youtube after a decade. I find morphic fields a bit scary, but I’m much more terrified of watching the news where a significant part of nasty programming is going on. Twenty years ago I figured I didn’t like listening to radio as I didn’t want anyone playing music, dictating my feeling without me knowing the playlist. After a meditation where I left my body and dissolved my ego, upon returning I understood that this world is not as real. Since then I’ve thought that it must be possible to program the reality and Dream was an answer to that hope and prayer.
I wonder why anyone would use pirated fields in the first place, and I think karma is the only problem for these people. I do have an issue with Doctors without limitations though. Non profit organizations are creating a lot of problems across the whole world, many sponsored by George Soros. Company enteties in general are also a huge problem as they lose humanity to financial gain and soaring corruption, that goes for state and government as well. Humanity have become slaves to these collective enteties, maybe it has always been like this.

5 Likes

Actually that was a joke, he is doing better than ever and I have a family subscription on youtube!

1 Like

As they have already said before, these fields are smart, in the same way that a field knows how to affect a certain part of you and to the perfect extent that you need, in the same way they will know when you have obtained the field legitimately and when not. just the field decides to work is what I understand.

And in case someone listens to it pirate, I don’t think it will hurt them since Dream makes them with love and you can feel that in any field, and love cant hurt, probably he intends to have the highest good for everyone as well.

for those who distribute or sell them illegally I think the same as JAAJ they will receive the same karma as any thief or scammer. Dream doesn’t need to put an intention or curse on it for that would be like practicing revenge and that would bring bad karma to him. The universe will know how to make each person learn from its mistakes.
Karma is for learning not for punishing.

2 Likes

Ok then focus on the tree donation part instead lol

2 Likes

That’s solid advice.

1 Like