New Release: The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy)

I thought it felt similar to conceptual realizations! This is awesome. Thank you @Captain_Nemo

14 Likes

The bird symbolizes the element air, which is related to the mind/consciousness.

12 Likes

Same in Latin countries :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

May I use this pic? It resonated with me sooo much. Like i saw myself in it. Love it :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Looped this for like 4 hours (fell asleep after like 30 minutes) with hopes of learning something in regards to my future… Woke up feeling spaced out and like i needed grounding, playing conceptual realizations for now…

Definitely will be listening more… this fields amazing

18 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

Wow. Dream can make entity/spirit audio field.
Gamayun is fenomenal.
You are so amazing @Captain_Nemo
How about next spirit: Caladrius :grin:

5 Likes

Of course :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s Creepyhollows.
Its like Pokèdex for Spirits.

5 Likes

So I am in the dark in bed (im supposed to be sleeping) however here i am sharing something NOW because i cannot wait haha.
I hadnt listened to this audio even tho i felt a strong pull when i saw the drawings depicting her shared by others and her description and even used it as my profile picture :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I was going to listen to it a few times tomorrow when not busy at work but then i decided to do it now even just one time after the deep sleeper… By the time it started i was super close to falling asleep, at that point where your mind goes blank and it says ok this is it, time to :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: 3…2…

then this one was playing, and probably a minute in or so i started thinking about something that is bothering me at work (not so much YET but its something i needed clarity on before losing control of the situation, pretty much a decision to change something to make something happen, i just didnt know yet what to change, or i should say ive been applying some little changes but not quite what i need to -like i hadnt arrived to the change that would make me say - thats it this and that is what i need to do- ) i hadnt thought much because i was just going with the flow and giving myself time since i just started this job 10 days ago.

And thats the funny part and the MAGICAL aspect i found so far in this audio… I WAS NOT CONSCIOUSLY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS -yet-

so back to this playing a minute in and me 2 seconds away from falling asleep deeply… i literally felt like if my third eye had open wide haha but like inwards and called in the brain and consciousness to have an extraordinary meeting. Lol

With eyes closed shut i was wide awake inside my head literally brainstorming rapidly and sharply about that something - the change - the solution - the conclusion crystal clear- that i need :face_with_hand_over_mouth::slightly_smiling_face:
And the idea is about perfect!!

Its amazing how the more we know the less we know… the more we learn, we realize how little we really know, theres soooo much energy and endless levels of knowledge and power to unleash within us and around us :smirk::sunglasses::woman_shrugging:t2::heart:

So much magic to awaken. Thank you so much for this audio Mr Plasmafied Chef :heart_eyes: aka Captain

31 Likes

This reminds me “little birds” whispering as information source in game of thrones :laughing:

11 Likes

Ohh and now that you said that i remember the most famous song by Bob Marley contrary to what people might think…

“Dont worry, about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright”

This song is called Three little birds

“This is a message to you uuu … dont worry la la la “

:slightly_smiling_face:

*Rise up this mornin’,
Smiled with the risin’ sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin’ sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin’, (“This is my message to you-ou-ou:”)

Singin’: “Don’t worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.”
Singin’: “Don’t worry (don’t worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!”*

15 Likes

I don’t know how reliable it is, the planet and day do not align - Venus is Friday, Saturn is Satur(n)day
Also if it’s related to communication it should be Mercury :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

It should not always to be the same and related.
There are 300 more Spirit/Entity Data there. And the Universe is huge. Perhaps you someday will understand if you can Astral Projection like the owner of the site.

If you don’t believe it, and that’s no problem.
Knowledge is unlimited.

1 Like

And i think if Dream himself gives the detailed information about Spirits (other than me), you will instantly believe. :blush:

1 Like

Stay on topic please…

Thank you.

6 Likes

Im sorry, would someone mind briefly explaining what this field does?

1 Like

Well early bird review,

I’ve been listening to this casually while lying down. A few visions pop up, conceptual ones.
If you don’t have IPF or conceptual, get those, as the visions clearly speak. One needs to be able to listen.

In this case I saw one or two “distorted” images of my past, which later “spoken to me” and said that if I was ought to do a specific thing, in a different context, with the SAME MINDSET, I would most likely get a less bad result, but not so good.

If you have conceptual use it. I suggest hearing the audio when you’re calm to do so, because in a way it tries to speak with you. Folks with IPF/Psychic skills know what I mean…

If this is to be precognition, I’m yet to understand. But so far conceptual checks out :ballot_box_with_check:

25 Likes

From the audio description.

Its pretty clear no? Or what part would you like clarification on? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

found this to be entertaining to the story of Gamayum

The being’s hymns are believed to be divine and to have magical properties, her voice is difficult to understand and decipher, but the few humans who can comprehend her words can have their future prophesied and opulence as a gift.

I’ll take prophecies and opulence =)

11 Likes