Transneuronal Delivery of Hyper-Interleukin-6 Targeted to Spinal Cords (Patreon)

Transneuronal delivery of hyper-interleukin-6 targeted to spinal cords

This is a simulant based on the research below.

Targets brainstem, spine and total nervous system.

perhaps it can help facilitate your healing, its mostly a simulant, not a direct manipulation of the finer body processes.

Available on patreon.

33 Likes

@maTata try this for your son. I’ll try this too

19 Likes

please make more for brainstem, spine and total nervous system. tremendously aids my consistent pain. it makes me discomforted and internally I want to scream. thank you for this

10 Likes

What will this do exactly? Support healing and regeneration of nervous system?

1 Like

Thank you Dreamweaver! :rose:

5 Likes

15 Likes

Yesterday I played Plasma combo 2, followed by 2 repeats of Transneuronal. By night, I was so relaxed and my muscles weren’t as stiff as usual. I also had a really good sleep, I have bad insomnia since I was a kid, but last night felt like the first time I slept so well.

28 Likes

That’s awesome @SC448!

10 Likes

Try Cosmo-volt x2 great for the nervous system, pain etc… if you feel tired from it… good :blush: It means the healing mechanism kicking in.

10 Likes

im feeling better overtime. and now captain released three ginseng audio and bone strengthener. feeling more natural and stronger

10 Likes

Add to playlist :объятий:

2 Likes

How did you like it?

1 Like

is Plasma combo 2 better than platelet rich plasma bath

Bad link

Can I get a link to this field please.

1 Like
6 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I tried this field out of curiosity, and I feel very pleasant warmth between my shoulder blades.
Will use it for few days

7 Likes

this is the best healing audio for me !!

8 Likes