4th Pentacle of Venus Full Reiki Empowerment
5th Pentacle of Venus Full Reiki Empowerment
Angels of Venus
Alchemical Copper
Planetary Consciousness of Venus
Cosmic Frequency of Venus (221.23hz)
Rose Quartz Ethereal Crystal Reiki Full Reiki Empowerment
Emerald Ethereal Crystal Reiki Full Reiki Empowerment

Works primarily for the buyer, can be used on anyone remotely using my other “Full Reiki Empowerment” instructions.

The files can be downloaded at Venus.wav - Google Drive for the .wav and drive.google.com/file/d/18Acm1WQ_C551j9xIa7-msTDLvFqfC8kt/view for the .mp3, but they will only work for the buyer, both by intent, and by direct petition and direction of the angelic energy, so yes, it is necessary to purchase the activation to receive the benefits."

3 Likes

So my own personal report. This was done Friday night. Today I have made arrangements to go to a mission church on Sunday. I have been looking and calling around for weeks for an inspected kitchen I can use as a commissary for my new organic vegan gluten-free food line. Looks like I’ll be getting use of their kitchen free in exchange for cooking organic vegan gluten-free food for the mission. I’ve already laid out everything about my psychedelic epiphanies as well as being a full-time professional sorcerer. Their understanding of Jesus seems to be the same as mine, and they are not judgmental, and very happy to help me help the community. In fact, the guy who answered the phone recognized my phone number from when he was a happy customer at my electronics store many years ago, he still had it saved.

I didn’t have “church on Sunday” on my bingo card for next weekend, but that’s where I’ll be.

This is The Way.

2 Likes