Vibration of Creation

I started noticing effects from the very first listen. However I was in a meditative state (theta brain wave) tuning in to the energies with all my attention. This is what I call a quality session with a field.

In my first listen with VoC I felt a vortex which started to form from my root Chakra and grew to encompass my entire body and aura. Cleansing and purifying every cell of my body. After i felt lighter.

If you need help getting into the theta brain wave, there is a field for it on gumroad.com

Otherwise if you are just listening without being in meditation then it may take longer for your subconscious mind to integrate it and allow you to benefit.

9 Likes

I think why most people aren’t getting results from the vibration series is that people’s energetic bodies can’t handle the field, so then their body rejects the field. I noticed this when I was playing the vibration series along with other audios, I felt terrible because I was overloading my system. I then took a few days off and then only played the vibration of transcendence once and felt amazing. I think everyone should experiment and find out their threshold to how many fields they can use, while still having maximum effectiveness.

21 Likes

I used Vibration of Creation for a few weeks without noticing much. I held off buying Vibration of Divine Love for awhile but I ended up getting it. But once I played Creation followed by Love right after, I felt incredible energy and feeling of peace and joy. I added Transcendence 2 days ago and playing all 3 are next level!

Yes it costs money but just by my experience, 1 audio on it’s own doesn’t give much (unless you’re already energetically advanced then you’ll notice a difference) but all 3 together will make you feel amazing!

15 Likes

What else does it do other than feeling amazing?

Hard to really say since its only been a few days that I’ve been using all 3 together. But it’s a sense of peace and joy for life. Eliminating the ego really makes your mind quiet, the constant negative chatter every time something doesn’t go your way hurts you a lot more than you may realize.

That’s pretty much the extent to my experience so far. As Sammy stated, it could take months to see what these audios are truly capable of doing for you

13 Likes

Taking mushrooms (the magic kind) and listening to the VoC or VoDL (I haven’t gotten VoT yet) will make you feel them much more. They are the most spiritually powerful energetic audios I have listened to by far. VoDL felt like a divine mother that held you in her arms and all old hurts and sorrow started pouring out from the heart, it became a little bit overwhelming after crying unstoppable for over 2 hours. I felt that it was possible to continue to grow way beyond that though. The VoC was like a divine father that sort of slapped you in the head every time you had a “wrong” thought, told you to straighten your back and move forward in life i a positive direction (hard to explain these kind of experiences).
I think the best way to use these audios is in the long term, for example listen 1-2 times on the VoC in the morning and 1-2 times on the VoDL in the evening, every day for the next 5 years.

28 Likes

Nice. I remember taking LSD once and listening to fields. It was a wild experience to say the least… Synesthesia and all.

5 Likes

Honestly when working with energies, and even further with consciousness, trying extra hard is never a good idea… it gets in the way

10 Likes

Finally got this last night and it put me in a great mood, felt some sensations in my body that seemed to be stuck energy being released. Also picked up Advanced healing, haven’t tested it much yet but I’m sure it’s going to be amazing as usual :grin:

7 Likes

I want to give my opinion on this audio field by sapien. Today is my second day using it. I don’t know how or if i manifested something. Today im tired and i didn’t want to hang out with a friend because i was tired. i was planning on telling her that i was just tired and she told me before i told her that she has to study. i told her its fine because i didn’t really want to hang out today and she told me its ok and we we’ll se another day. Im. glad because i was planning on telling her, Does that count as manifestation? i guess. Because i manifested her telling me not. to hang out today. SORRY FOR my bad english im from Europe

8 Likes

I also want to say my experience with this one and transcendence one… I use them almost always
Recently I had opportunity to go to one of most luxurious places, hotel and such, in my country, it was all luxurious but I felt abhorrence towards it…it was for me all like artificial , unnatural like lifeless…my friends was very confused why I didn’t admire such a place and such a things but I just wanted to go to the pure nature, or some forest with river cause now I started to recognize it’s most luxurious places on earth…so I think that I have lost somehow desires for high life etc… and it’s true I don’t have desire for these

20 Likes

I’ve had a tremendous amount of ‘coincidence or synchronicity.’ At work mainly for the past three weeks, this has been the case, gives the sense that someone/something is letting me know that things will turn out alright. (I’m currently in the middle of starting a company, but don’t proceed with it. I tell myself I don’t fear the outcome cause something deep within me ks confident of the results yet lack the motivation the pull the trigger or some belief I got is holding me back.) This has slowly reinforcing the idea of starting, it’s like all of it is going to fit right in (just like legos).

14 Likes

Another thing i noticed in my day 2 of this is that i feel more positive. i feel bliss surrounding me, joy, peace, positivity, you know like when we were kids, it could happen everything wrong but that innocence made you feel secure and blissful, You have that protection that if everything went wrong you will still feel the energy of the air protecting you, Idk if it was me, but i felt like that as a kid. Another thing i noticed is that at night is when i usually feel really depressed, negative and obsessed with my thoughts but. yesterday when i used this at night i felt happy, and positive

18 Likes

Sorry if its too much comments but another thing i noticed in y 2 days listening to this Amazing audio is that i feel like times goes slower? specially i felt like when i. was a kid that time was slower but actually i was sad about it because i wanted to be 18 so bad so fast. Now im 19 and i always felt like times is going super fast and i was actually feeling bad because since i was 16 to 19 it felt like a year and it has passed 3 years. SINCE I WAS 14 it has passed 5. years so it felt like time was passing by super fast and i was getting anxiety because fo it. Today it felt like time was passing slower and i was enjoying it, I feel blissful, joy, peace and i am enjoying it

19 Likes

Me too! I just finished listening to VoDL - im literally in love with it. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

what is your favorite among the three audios of the vibration series ?!

2 Likes

I have not bought Vibration of Transcendence yet, so what I use now is Vibration of Creation, followed by Vibration of Divine Love, followed by Ego Dissolution. I can’t say either is my favorite, in synergy these 3 complement each other, all very powerful. @SammyG said having one of the three is enough for drastic vibrational enhancement, but having three will of course be more multidimensional (at least in terms of feeling). I think it’s too early for any of us to say exactly what differences they have in terms of long-term results. :)

15 Likes

Just a thought but wouldn’t it be better to play ego dissolution before the vibration fields? Dunno if you actually listen to them in the order you listed now.

2 Likes

@SammyG, do you think it’s a good idea to combine the Vibration series audios with the Self Realization series?

5 Likes

@anon6431808 What a synchronicity! I’ve just recently begun playing both series and have found that they make an excellent combination!

These two series feel like many different ways to chip away at the heavy paint of the false self created by ego. I really like the way Dream and Sam describe this in the description of The Interconnection of Everything:

You can see this series as as different paint removers that peel off bits of the heavy paint of the false self created by ego.

16 Likes