New Release - White Light Waves

This improves my mood right away!
Wonder if this will have physical effects as well …

24 Likes

I am so incredibly thankful to you for releasing this @Captain_Nemo. I can hear my dad snoring in the room next door and I feel a palpably peaceful and blissful energy in the air in my house. No idea what you did in this, but it’s clearly working awesomely :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Clean and pure audio, love it.
Thankyou dream

8 Likes

Love the music. It felt so…familiar? Maybe an echo of acknowledgement from a past life. A wistful feeling. Forgot other problems for just a moment and remembered to breathe.

11 Likes

Beautiful and powerful :heart::notes::framed_picture:

I also liked the text :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

7 Likes

Gorgeous footage…

11 Likes

Assuming this can be played as background music as I play local fields :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This one can be played with others fields in same time ? Like I play one and besides that this I can?

3 Likes

Yes, this works on the environment and in turn on you. So you can play this while playing a field that works on you directly.

6 Likes

so clean @Captain_Nemo. Thanks.

3 Likes

Experiment test done = success :sunglasses:

I tried something twice yesterday and it was fantastic. Here it is:

Ive been sending healing energy to my Mom and 2 sisters, My Mom for everything just in general, one of my sisters has a bad case of tinnitus, some audios increase it some others just help a bit, and the other sister gets terrible migraines and same, sometimes audios help a little some other times not so much. So ive been sending the healing energy from the energy course (tho you can send any other you use) and its been helping more and more but not yet like wowww but still we were happy with the progress.

1st healing meditation in the early eve:
Ego dissolution x 1
Love gravitation weave x 1
Healing energy while Listening to the White light x 2

Asked them after how they felt, they said it felt super nice like cozy and protected, ears clearer, head felt lighter

Later like 10pm or so i tried again:
Ego dissolution x 1
Torsion x 2
Plasma light x 2
White light x 2 (at this moment i sent the healing energy)

I didnt listen to automated grounding because i was going to send out all that extra energy.

Asked them this morning:

They felt great, like literally all the sensation of a healing session enhanced, like a cool breeze of air and love wrapping them or going up and down their bodies, clearer mind and vision, no pain or discomfort at all anywhere. Slept deeply the whole night, upon waking up they were still feeling great physically and emotionally!!!

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::blush::blush::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

32 Likes

Nice detailed testimonial! Thanks!

7 Likes

Very relaxing. Reminds me of Carlos Nakai “Song For The Morning Star”

7 Likes

Speaking of Flutes! This one blew me away when I first heard it.

3 Likes

Woohoo, the new year is pouring gifts already!

This one just got uploaded on Patreon!

12 Likes

yup
Patreon uploads incoming!!!

15 Likes

album 4 aswell

6 Likes

8 Likes

:partying_face:

4 Likes

I woke up with White Light Waves as an alarm clock, was too good… so I put it on loop and meditated for an hour or so

ezgif.com-gif-maker

21 Likes