New Release: Woven Worlds - Magic

fghhfgh

This is a very delicate dream.

This is unique in this series, here the goal is being able to see and live in a world of magic, wonder and beauty. Exactly those concepts in full and whatever it may entail.

It can lead to a life full of explorations and adventures in whatever ways they manifest.

This version of ‘Weaved Worlds’ provides the physical and energetic push to get living in a place where this is your experience of life, a place of wonder.

Just like ‘Weaved Worlds: Contentment,’ the background build-up of this uses the active physical push of the need to create a completed action. This action is this ‘auto manifestor’ with a heavy power pushing behind it. Pushing, powering and empowering through the physical, psychic, subconscious and extra dimensional; a brute force energy creation but ever so elegantly done. So with that powered push, attaining that magical existence starts to become your very real reality. This means attracting the right set of circumstances and getting exactly the things you need to get there, the realizations, the right people or even being led down different rabbit holes.

‘Radical Positive Change’ and elements of the ‘Cone of Power’ work synergistically towards the goal here as well.

Be forever in wonder at the magic that blossoms forth as your excitedly step towards a joyous unknown.

Use as needed.

90 Likes

Lol I was just now harassing @Captain_Nemo on when the third audio is coming out and bam, it dropped!

I manifested the third audio thanks to the first two in the Woven series :grin: :pray:

50 Likes

And with Jupiter now conjunct Neptune in Pisces, beautifully timed as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Indeed, i though the same thing!! :grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

Man…wow…

Please do keep harassing haha, we want more of the woven worlds

23 Likes

We finally got Alice in Wonderland field🤩. Someday, u will be acquired…until the day comes…

23 Likes

This is definitely going on my list of fields to purchase, I also noticed it’s priced at a $144, those numbers are always showing up in my life along with 33.

10 Likes

I feel an early birthday present to myself coming on… :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

This series looks beyond amazing !

Cant wait to buy them.

Thank you for this

15 Likes

What’s difference between this and Contentment?

4 Likes

When i woke up this morning, this was an insta-buy, can’t wait to see the magic unfold in my life!

6 Likes

:nine: might be your number!

1 Like

Does it go well with Woven World - Contentment? I already have Woven World - Contentment and now I am interested in buying this field also.

8 Likes

What is the difference between woven world contenment and magic please? Can anyone give the clarification please?

9 Likes

That could be the case.

I will get this one, this what i need for the moment ‘restore the wonder into my life’

14 Likes

Thia is exactly what I needed. I’ve been so unfulfilled lately. I need a new spark of magic and wonder in my life. Thank you, Dream!

20 Likes

excited to read the testimonials on this one :laughing:

7 Likes

im gonna use this audio while tripping b*lls :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

so if I bought this field, Contentment and Millions, I don’t need play Zealot, isn’t it?

2 Likes