Tell us something good that happened to you today..! 🙏

That’s a lovely photo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I just recorded something weird in the sky and able to take some picture of it omg I think it’s meteor

Btw it’s night time here so it’s dark

Wish I can upload video in this forum! I recorded it as well. And it was weird because the noise almost identical like a plane

But wow I can’t believe this shit actually happened to me and I’m able to capture with my phone

4 Likes

I’ve been blessed with the birth of our second child last night :pray:t3:
As much hardships that life tries to throw at me, it will never win against the beauty and pride that has been gifted to me by my partner and kids.

Gratitude For Blessings on repeat for the night :heart:

12 Likes

@Seamie :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :pray::heart:

1 Like

Oh that is so awesome, Seamie!

looks like the stork clone wars lol

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Rosechalice, @Lanos & @Noesis
No storks were harmed in the making of these pics, just beautiful memories :joy: :heart:

Edit: I don’t know if they do advertisements like this In other countries so this joke could just look weird without context ha.

3 Likes

Thanks for being a Dad - the best heart chakra opener! :slight_smile:
Blessings and Healing for You

2 Likes

@Nice2knowU This thread is truly a blessing in itself.
TY KY White

2 Likes

@Rosechalice … Wow … so true !
Before my daughter was born, I didn’t even know that I was capable of loving so much … I was surprised by my own self even when I have been a compassionate empath all my life and yet being a parent is another level of love altogether :relieved:

2 Likes

I am glad you were able to experience it in this life, @Lanos! :slight_smile:
KY Pink thanks for sharing

2 Likes

The other day on the way to work
I saw this street cleaner guy
I thought about how ungrateful of a job that must be. At the same time it’s very very important and fundamental. Yet it pays really little. It’s ironic how the most basic and important jobs pay little.
Then whereas Elon Musk says in his new biography … “He felt that bankers and lawyers did not contribute much to society.”

Anyways, what I was trying to say is: I blessed this street cleaner and walked away. After about 10 meters further, the guy suddenly starts whistling to himself. Granted, he probably would’ve whistled without my blessing, but it’s still cool to think differently.

A magical world

7 Likes

And @Nice2knowU, you are above all magical yourself! You have a heart that is open and kind and thoughtful. Thank you! :slight_smile:
They also serve

5 Likes

So true !
I always say it in this lame joke :joy:… but @Nice2knowU is as his name goes :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

1 Like

I was playing the Silent mind NFT for an hour in the background and was simultaneously ordering groceries online. When I placed the order suddenly due to some glitch I got a hundred dollar discount. It should have been some discount like 30 dollar but not hundred. I don’t know how? Lol :joy:

Actually I didn’t intend to play silent mind while doing grocery… I wanted to sleep or meditate on it but the shopping went longer and I forget it was playing in the background

Edit : This was a flop… they readjusted and charged the card :joy::joy:

3 Likes

The girl at the coffee bar remembered perfectly how i like my coffee to be, and called me being her favourite costumer, funny thing is just my third time going to that bar

5 Likes

My bike was stripped by a vandal a few months ago and I finally got it fixed today. It’s raining so not a good day for a ride but it’s really nice to have it again.

5 Likes

I am happy for you. Thanks for sharing. Congratz

2 Likes

"And that’s why I smile
It’s been a while"

4 Likes