Woven Worlds - The Journey of The Chosen One

Yes. I’ve decided that I don’t want to be famous at the moment. Whenever I’m ready, I have this audio in my arsenal. Having an end goal is important.

3 Likes

this with the unbreakable should be a brutal combination, and i have a question I’m thinking of buying this or the plasma flower, because what I want is a good, happy social life, but I’m also looking for recognition for the art I do, so… what are your recommendations/opinions?

3 Likes

Plasma Flower is for the environment

2 Likes

I’m missing how Plasma Flower would help you with these goals.

1 Like

because of this stack Fame/Social Confidence

Woven: Journey of the chosen one

Torus Weaved Respect

The Welcomed

The Plasma Flower

Charisma and Glamour

Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy

published here: Ultimate List of Paid Field Stacks – Enlightened States

5 Likes

I’m interested in seeing your art.

I would take the chosen one.

its very (more I’d say) suited for your goal.

Yeah, here is the explanation

5 Likes

My only worry about being famous is what if people find out ur secrets?

3 Likes

Then you will be free of the bondage from your secrets.

Ahhh, sweet freedom!

12 Likes

Is this still purchaseable somehow @SammyG?

1 Like

It’s on gumroad now :)

2 Likes

Have a special goal with this, will update in 2 weeks-1 month when it happens.

6 Likes

It’s been about 6 months letting this audio take it’s course. I can officially confirm that I’m famous in my own unique way.

14 Likes

And isn’t that the best way? :wink:

2 Likes

Man, I want to share it with the world! Not everyone will believe thats okay.

5 Likes

Just bought this fields today! I want to combine it with The Golden Glow.
Any tips on how to use it successfully or can anyone update and share their experiences?
@Jen @Azura @Violet

6 Likes

I bought this field about 3-4 weeks ago and wow, the effect has been immediate!

Within a week after listening to this field I was offered a job from a company that belongs to a travel influencer (around 4 million followers across his channels).
A week later he announced to his community that I will be managing and organizing his next group trip to Bali and he booked me on a flight and is paying 3 weeks of Bali for me in a content creator hotel.
Then he published a short Instagram Reel explaining some filming gear and included a clip featuring me which helped me to gain more followers myself .

Mind you, I’m not focused on content creation, my goal is to travel the world, learn new languages and explorer new cultures, but I’m excited for this new job opportunity because it allows me to travel the world for free hehe

The reason why I believe most of this is credited to this field is because I got the job after joining a workshop or that influencer in Portugal in the beginning of August. We were a group of around 20 people and he told me from all people I was the one who stood out to him and that’s why he offered me the job.

I feel that The Journey of The Chosen one helped me to draw in this opportunity, gave me more viability and a spotlight to be noticed, but I still had to do the work myself. Like being social, offering extra help during the workshop days and making everyone feel happy and relaxed.

Also I want to say that I have Patreon Premium and never leave the house without my The Best Path in Life mandala. I also have The Blessed Path NFT and asked my Divine Grandmother Servitor to help me find and get a job that allows me to travel full-time. Those two fields probably played a role as well.

Will update again in one month.

27 Likes

Amazing :trophy:!

8 Likes

In our ladies group, a couple of us bought this fantastic field. So thankful we’re reaping the benefits immediately. :dizzy:

This testimony is on behalf of my brother. He’s a professional sports photographer. As we know pandemic has shut all social events and that took a massive toll on his job. Only recently picking up clients again, but moreso when I made him (and mum) a stack to play (they’re both monetising their social media activeness). He’s been getting non-stop requests for spontaneous shoots one after another, highly attributed to this field.

The one he’s been grateful for recently (through positive connections and high visibility), was when he got invited for an epic event with

Klay Thompson visiting PH

We all use it in a mini stack both morning and night. We’re looking forward to many more opportunities using this, and hopefully opens doors to overseas ones! :door:

Update 12/09:
Grateful cheerleader from the sidelines, be it for family/friends’ success.
Just been few weeks of consistent listening, brother messaged to say

Loosely translated

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 8.53.32 PM
He has been approached for bookings (almost filling up his calendar).
As his way of thanks (for the ‘sounds’ aka fields), he encloses it with money wired :money_mouth_face: Woo! Everybody wins!
:partying_face:

13 Likes

do it help to be a life coach ?

Yes, I think it can help with any profession that needs you to become more visible (famous) for more clients to approach you. If you plan to build a coaching business online and promote yourself, in my personal experience this field can help you to be noticed by more clients.
But it won’t do the work for you. Especially as a life coach you do wan’t to have a high focus on delivering top quality programs for your clients and present yourself in a way that differentiates you from the competition.

3 Likes