Breast Enhancement Ver 2.0

6 Likes

hello,

just wanted to ask about the platelet derived growth factor AB used in this version.
Is there a risk to consider regarding cancer?
I’m a little bit worried.

greeting, mojo

2 Likes

Hey mojo, I’m not sure but I will try and find out for you…welcome btw… :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you! It was a really quick reply. :-) :smiley:

1 Like

No problem! It’s a dead Sunday… :slightly_smiling_face: It might take a couple of days, but I will try and find out for you…

2 Likes

are you going to find out by using it and growing them?

but anyways, everything that causes growth doesn’t mean it causes cancer.
too much anything can affect cancer growth, that is because cancer cells want to grow and take over your body.
HGH can cause cancer growth, sure
but stop producing it and see what happens to your body.
all growth factors can help anything grow.

Fried potatoes can cause cancer, I don’t see the world stopping its production, in fact most are eating even more of it.
But at least not with a side of salted newsprint anymore.
(back in the day we got fries wrapped in newspaper)

22 Likes

You’ve got me wondering now, just how old you really are… :thinking: And for some reason, I think she’s saying she’s already got cancer and is asking if it will it make it worse, so she can avoid listening to it?

3 Likes

if she has breast cancer then yes, do not use it.
Use the anticancer (if its malignant)

8 Likes

Hello again!

A big thank you for helping me to resolve the doubts.
And no, I do not have cancer, thank God. I was just worried if it would increase the risk of developing it.
I have great respect for all this. It’s working. This stuff is miraculous. It’s all so new and I’m still at the can’t-believe-it-stage and so maybe overcautious.
Greetings, mojo

5 Likes

Why is there not more on this.
I just wanted to give it a thumbs up and applaud and say “go for it ladies!”.
I went from a completely flat chest that has been bothering me all my life to almost a B-cup now and the most beautiful breasts I could have ever wished for :grin:
It took a while and you need to drink lots of water… in the beginning I overdid it… nothing to worry about but it gives sore breasts and I became a bit worried about stretch marks so I slowed it down to 3-4times a day and brought out my patience :joy: that has worked wonders during the last couple of years and I am eternally grateful for this audio (actually it is the one that brought me to Sapien Med audios so I’ll just throw in a big amount of extra gratitude for that!) :heart::+1::revolving_hearts:

18 Likes

Hey, how long did i take you to see the first results ? (I know bothering question but im curious :) )

1 Like

About a month of consistent listening 3 times morning and 3 times evening (as mentioned sometimes more but that also led to sore breasts and I wouldn’t risk stretch marks :sweat_smile:).

3 Likes

say no more :yellow_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(I’m surprised there isnt a thread for the stretch mark)

And After workout muscle recovery for the muscle soreness

As a man Im very thankful for this :grin:

3 Likes

Oh great !!
I can see result with this one also, but my boobs shrink back to normal size every time my periods come. And then grow back to my desired size… (At least it’s better than before lol because i used to have my desired size only during my periods)

Do you still have size fluctuation due to your cycle ?

It is so frustrating… I think it might be an hormonal issue, but i dont want to mess with the estrogen/progesterone audios, i would be scared to not use them properly and at the good time of the month…
Well anyway it’s already a great thing that i have my big boobs 3weeks per month :laughing: and lucky not to get any stretch mark also !!

If anyone has any idea what to do to id really appreciate :hugs:

5 Likes

Hi :purple_heart:

Return to your desired size by listening to the field?

Hi :)
No i dont think so, i just stopped using this field and it is still happening to me. I am using now the Womanly Woman field and i think it is slightly increasing my size every month

1 Like

@Forumuser how’s ur experience of using this?

I am not using this field, Im grateful for another reason :grin:

1 Like

Let me guess. You are working with group of woman. You convinced them to use it and now You watch your boob empire rise .? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like