Item: Lion's Confidence and Courage

@uial, @Anthony, I still can’t explain what really happened there. We know that even when one doesn’t “feel” the tags, they still keep working + some very experienced forum members have suggested to put them in synthetic bags, etc. assuring that the material wouldn’t matter.

So maybe in my case, the Shielding tag was suddenly “activated” for another reason, maybe for example because of the Aura of Fear that it contains (?) I was alone at home when it happened but negativity doesn’t always come from people (or else…) who are physically present.

Same goes for Michael mandala: when we are home, I don’t “notice” him like I used to, during the first days. But as soon as I go outside (putting him in my bag), there’s again this sudden influx of energy all over the place… As if Michael was extra waking up lol and saying “ok, be ready for the battlefield”.

4 Likes

Hola, tú eres de México? Te llegó por correos de México o porque paquetería? A que estado del país te llegó y cuánto tiempo tardó en llegar?.

Tie them together.

Si pero el envío no fue a México entonces no sabría decirte y bueno el collar se tardó exactamente 1 mes en llegar. Deberías de hacer el intento, lo peor que puede pasar es que no llegue y te reembolsen tu dinero.

1 Like

Lo compraste en Teespring verdad?. Yo quiero comprar un Dogtag en la SAPIEN SHOP.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I also added mine with the Lion mandala combined with the Dominance Sigil.

Seems to me that the tag might be more balanced and not as purely raw and brutal as the mandala can be. It would be cool to be a lion as “pet” unleashing the primitive side when needed, just for fun. But it can get overboard, especially if your perception changes to constantly analyze the other “animals” around… :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

:smile: I am comfortable with all the aspects of Lion “personality” tbh. Even though I am not aggressive at all. I never needed to be… People look at me and literally step back. (Lol)

Yeah all that funny little simba vibe it’s cool and does exist. But the more raw don’t make me uncomfortable neither.

10 Likes

That’s cool man. I might place aside Lion for now, because I don’t want people coming back months later saying “you’re actually cool,…I actually thought you were” kinda vibe.

After forming the connections, growling we go.

2 Likes

How can I know the energy/vibe I give off to people when wearing the lion tag? I do feel the the tag working on my confidence and I’m all about taking action etc but I am curious to know how they perceive me

2 Likes

How people perceive you will depend on each particular interaction imo. In general people will respect you and “see” your value. But for some you can represent a trigger for others it can cause even fear and others might just instantly admire you and show it to you. This all happened to me. But with time I think you will easily notice this dynamic.

7 Likes

Let’s see Paul Allen’s lion tag…

1 Like

that’s Gold :laughing:

1 Like

Is this tag coming back to the new Sapienshop, maybe? :smiley: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

3 Likes

i hope so, i wanted this for some time now. wouldn’t make much sense to drop it, since they’ve made it just a few months ago

1 Like

+1 Will the tag be available for purchase again?

2 Likes

I think the new Knight’s Mindset accomplishes the same goal with lots more added

10 Likes

Nope. Totally different in my experience with both the lion tag and the knight mindset.

3 Likes

lol gotta give them more than this… explain the differences s’il vous plait.

I think most people are just looking for “inner confidence and inner conviction”…
That can manifest in many variations, but explain how you felt the differences while we have you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1:t4: :100: :100:

9 Likes

I can confirm this

7 Likes