Item: Lion's Confidence and Courage

Nope. Totally different in my experience with both the lion tag and the knight mindset.

3 Likes

lol gotta give them more than this… explain the differences s’il vous plait.

I think most people are just looking for “inner confidence and inner conviction”…
That can manifest in many variations, but explain how you felt the differences while we have you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1:t4: :100: :100:

9 Likes

I can confirm this

7 Likes

How Dominance Confidence and Authority sigil is different from these two.

2 Likes

Is’nt in the new Sapien Shop.Probably gone for good? Just like Invisibility! :sob:

Yes😪I also want back many tags and the mugs.i hope dream will remade them.

3 Likes

How’s it going with your tags bro did the anxiety go away?

How’s the lion tag been treating you bro

How about this? :blush:

There is a thread for it if you wanna read more:

Smilodon Energy and Power

6 Likes

I’m selling this gem if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Unboosted Dog Tag. Grown since 2019.

Good price.

2 Likes

If you haven’t already done so, you might want to open a thread advertising your tag for sale in the Classified category. That might actually catch the eyes of your potential buyers there.

2 Likes

Is it still available?

1 Like

Is the lion mandala no longer available? I can’t seem to find it.

A new dog tag (the topic of this thread) is no longer available from Sapien. The entire dog tag program was closed in Nov. 2020. If you want a dog tag, you might be able to find one for sale from a previous owner. Keep an eye peeled in our Classified category (or open your own thread there) to see if anyone’s looking to sell you a dog tag.

That being said, you can find the oldstyle† mandalas on the Sapien’s Instagram thread. Those you can print, use (according to the instructions in that thread) and enjoy.

† “Oldstyle” because nowadays mandalas by Sapien are now being made as part of NFT releases, which operate slightly differently

2 Likes

Much appreciated! Gonna try the lion one at work tomorrow.

1 Like

Does anyone have a FULL official product description of this tag please? I forgot to make a screenshot when I bought this 2 years ago… Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot otm.

Posting the description here also:

Lion’s Confidence and Courage

“This lion’s confidence and Courage is an upgrade to the mandala on Instagram which you can go ahead and try before you buy this.
This gives you a taste of a lion’s feeling of dominance and steadfast courage or sense of security when you have it around.
The fields in this will work together in your conscious and subconscious to nourish/ build and increase your own self esteem, confidence and worth in your own eyes and by extension in the eyes of everyone around you.
When feel comfortable in your own skin and believe in yourself, you will live a more fulfilling life and accomplish just about anything you set your mind to.
When you love yourself, you enjoy being yourself and interacting with the world.
The world becomes your playground and you will find joy in simply being yourself.
When you believe in yourself, your confidence aligns with your intentions and allow you to manifest whatever you want in life.
When you have confidence, you have little doubt that you can do something and this lack of doubt allows you to perform at the best of your ability and also attract what you want in life.
A great self esteem will dramatically improve your state of being and allow you conquer life in the romantic, career, friendship and adventurous level.”

3 Likes