Smilodon Energy and Power

Smilodon Energy and Power

Smilodon is a genus of the extinct machairodont subfamily of the felids.

It is one of the most famous prehistoric mammals and the best known saber-toothed cat. It lived during the Pleistocene epoch Innately powerful predators this image was created to reflect that saber-toothed Apex animal energy to you.

So you can garner the respectful spread this energy can demand.

You can get this item as a blockchain collectable NFT

Don’t Forget to follow us on INSTAGRAM

38 Likes

I know what Lion can do. I can only imagine the effect this will have.

18 Likes

25 Likes

Oh my goodness. Dream you’re killing it my dude!!

5 Likes

11 Likes

so , the picture in instagram equal the picture as NFT ?

3 Likes

the last two i watermarked
but then instagram resizes anyways.
but you dont have to buy the nft
its just for anybody who wants to own the original at some point.

38 Likes

GOLD.

Outdid yourself with this one.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

With all these mandalas, I think there will be clashes. Could you please tell us whether any of the mandalas have clashes with each other.

For example, would the lion mandala and the Smilodon mandala clash?

I always wear the Michael mandala.

• Would Michael Mandala clash with Smilodon energy and power. Because you both have Michael energies/power and Smilodon energies/power in your aura.
  • What about Michael and the Archetype of the King/Queen of Wands

Please ease my mind as I don’t think there is any official note about these by you guys. I am worried. Are all the mandalas you have made designed not to clash with each other

Also, will the instagram mandalas that you have uploaded work when printed even though it is resized (different aspect ratio) than the original image on rarible? Should we just screenshot the mandalas on rarible instead because it is the original image?

2 Likes

I dont know how to get this mandala :frowning:

2 Likes

@harvard Instagram

5 Likes

oh okay thank you…

1 Like

I love this one! I’m so deeply intrigued by it! I just watched a national geographic documentary on the saber tooth lol

While watching the documentary I’d look at the picture on another screen every now and then and think “that’s so cool!” lol i like it, i like it a lot! :D

Definitely printing this one out! I think it’ll pair nicely with my lion mandala :)

Can’t wait to see how this one reflects in the gym and in other aspects of my life!

15 Likes

Awesome ! Does the watermarked picture still have the field ? And how can I downlaod from Instagram?

3 Likes

I need a smart way to keep this with me - might just keep it in my phone cover hmmm or even get it printed on my phone cover

4 Likes

Just screenshot it from insta bro then use as you wish

4 Likes

Ok thanks.
You can print it and put it on the back of your phone cover .

3 Likes

yeah i just ordered a clear phone case cover so i can put it in there. You can wear it as a face mask too. That way you will look like a saber tooth tiger and get its energy as well :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahahw that 49 minute one? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeahhh haha if I’d go back in time to watch it, I would’ve watched it on 1.5 x speed lol

It could’ve easily been a 15 minute video but they would reiterate things so much to make it documentary length worthy haha

Cool animations either ways, i like sabertooths :D

3 Likes