New rules for the NFT market, "Buy/Sell Thread"

The Youssef Abdelati Decree of September 23 2023

Effective immediately :slightly_smiling_face:

• All traders must have public profiles activated

• Are allowed to post in the Buy/Sell thread only users of trust level 2 status or higher.

• New users and/or users whose characters have not yet been sufficiently established publicly must complete their end of the bargain first in any given transaction.

• Trust level 2 users or higher who have not yet traded enough or at all must first contact the moderators so that his ownership and profile can be verified.

• Trust level 2 users or higher whose profiles have been verified are allowed to post sale offers but require the intermediation of the moderators to sell any NFTs which includes any related costs (Crypto transaction fees) before receiving any payments.

• New traders or traders who haven’t traded in the last 3 months shall be considered under probation and subject to the moderator’s intermediation for at least 3 consecutive successful trades.

• The record of new traders shall be kept in a public registry accessible to all and said registry shall also contain relevant public informations about known scammers.

The NFT marketplace has already been locked to allow only for Level 2 users or higher.

The service for Level 2 users under probation (new or returning traders) should be opened shortly.

PS: Youssef Abdelati is the (real or fake) paypal name of a Morrocan scammer.

58 Likes

I love this thanks @Dr_Manhattan @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

14 Likes

Wow, these are Solid Rules. Congrats.

Idk when I will buy and sell (not for a while lol), but it’s Good to clean the trash from the market lol.

7 Likes

We will also write some tips and fraud awareness content. Just a little bit.

The scams weren’t too evolved and yet they worked.

Many people here are from high trust societies and lack proximity or experience with scammers. There are a couple of red flags that should have been raised.

If you scam, your IP, wallet address, PayPal informations and other informations we have will be exposed publicly.

It’s retroactive for previous scams

29 Likes

And the best part is:

Tataaa!

6 Likes

what was name of patootie

2 Likes

Youssef Abdelati

4 Likes

okay, nice

2 Likes

If you guys want to use some Justice NFT or other energetic means to deal with these people, we can’t stop you.

7 Likes

how is @Psionic doing
any good news?

I don’t know of any problem with Psionic

1 Like

he was the one scammed by Youssef Abdelati

2 Likes

There were more than one person.
2 came forward. All we know so far

3 Likes

oof. please everyone send your servitors for justice

2 Likes

Where can one see his level?

3 Likes

Member - Trust Level 2
Regular - Trust Level 3

4 Likes

You are level 2, you’re good

We’ll try to setup an official Mod wallet, that way people can send the mod’s their NFT. Then receive payment and we’ll deliver the NFT to the buyer.

That’s for people under probation or high amount of dollars. We don’t want to slow everyone down.

13 Likes

What are the requirements for level 3, Philip?

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Isn’t it pretty random? I’m Regular level, but certainly my Trust Level for trading can’t match, let alone be higher than one of a user who was on forum for years and closed many trades.

1 Like

@igem
You have a level 2 or higher, now you are under probation as you haven’t traded before.

You will need an intermediary

We’ll make a registry

4 Likes