New Sapien Medicine Dreamseeds Energetic Alchemy Discord Server

I don’t think it’s that, I think a lot of them are used to toxic sub discords and toxic field discords, we shall see

What other field discords? Lol ain’t no other good field creators really. Except PI.

1 Like

Anyways I am in the discord and I hope most of us all are on here, maybe captain and Sammy will figure something out, this could be a useful tool to have or annoying

1 Like

You know the ones that fake their fields and people believe them at first

1 Like

Ah yeah. Smh.

Terrible, people making nasty comments about religion and nationality. The same trolls will not have the guts to open their mouths here but will exhibit bravado there.

@Dyslexic_Professor tell those nasties to GTFO.

Ok, I guess I am done with Discord lol…

Good thing folks, this is a temporary thing. All will be back to normal soon! Already Sammy seems to have fixed the issue (sorry @SammyG we are not letting you enjoy your honeymoon peacefully!)

24 Likes

I left after 20 mins. Couldn’t keep up and i could sense the trolls coming :joy:

3 Likes

u guys want me to make a discord group , not a server, just a group message, with people I know are in the server?

3 Likes

Shame. We were having a good time til they entered.

2 Likes

We need mods ahahhah. And a bot for all that tedious work. To set up a proper running discord will take some work

1 Like

Yeah terrible vibe, oh well I’m sure when captain sees he will either shutdown or figure out someway to make it better

LOL

It gets worse, the Andro and “I need a big banana” crowd has entered haha

@This_Boy_Here where art thou? You are missing the action!

10 Likes

Discord is the Sapien medicine forums shadow self lol

18 Likes

Dream and Sam shouldn’t be associated with trolls like that. Can restrictions be added? Don’t know how discord totally works.

4 Likes

Only way would be tons of mature moderators lol

4 Likes

I have experience in moderation. There needs to he a verification system as well as channel lockdown and staff applications as well as discord rules before it gets out of hand. Also an anti-raid bot (wickbot) and auto role reaction bot and if necessary a bot that detects duplicate accounts from spammers

7 Likes

@Divine_Lotus to the rescue!

1 Like

Am not annoyed am just really confused. The fact that, Out of all things you want,

You beg for andro so you can get attention from girls?

Their is aready a remake just use that.

Talking about discord not u MAO lol

1 Like

Hahahahaha

I left the server, no fun at all

2 Likes

Bad vibes non stop lol

1 Like