New Sapien Medicine Dreamseeds Energetic Alchemy Discord Server

i’m pretty sure you were following along and making dumb jokes don’t act like a saint

yea youall need mods.I saw it happen on another one. Some bots can help handle some of the other stuff.

but then again with discord, it’s always the general chat that becomes like this. The other channels get inhabited by the better folk (seen this on many servers).

1 Like

Lol no, i was into the conversation but the conversation was not fun I had to send a lot of gifs to have fun myself

I am imagining Mr. Biceps squashing the trolls !

15 Likes

Hahahahha, yeah I am really not. I try to have fun

Hahaha nah, all i was doing was posting Sad emojis and gifs, to express my disappointment lol

2 Likes

Turn on slow chat asap when it gets out of hand and there needs to be guidelines for staff members

4 Likes

For those who want to be moderators, it’s a lot of work especially within the energy work niche so good luck

2 Likes

Ooh… I should ask Thor to settle things down. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s not as much work when theres more people involved in coordination and when theres exped synergy

3 Likes

RIP all the old people who joined from the gumroad email, And now are seen this horse shit

1 Like

How do you slow the chat down?

1 Like

Slow the perception of time field

4 Likes

Well first we should remove curse words and put a censor on them, so many n words and racist words being thrown at the discord right now, it’s like a baby who just learned how to speak

4 Likes

Is there a way to give people time outs? lol

Like perhaps if they curse or something they can get muted for a day or something

3 Likes

Yep, Their is a bigger problem.

I can give sammy and idea on how to mod it, If he wants and i can also tell him good ideas to put up on the sever

(I do not want to mod it am saying i can give sammy a idea on how to and what rules he can included

3 Likes

There’s slow mode for channels.

You can use bots to temp mute them.

Believe dyno is able To do those.

2 Likes

That sounds fun!!

3 Likes

Knew it wouldn’t last.

too cahotic.

funny how they wouldn’t do it on the forum tho.

5 Likes

Yeah captain is shutting it down when he sees this, or finds a way to remove all the dust and keep it

1 Like