New Sapien Medicine Dreamseeds Energetic Alchemy Discord Server

Also the invites for those kids probably came from a forum user who gave the link to other channels

2 Likes

guys
we need to get

this on the sever

creates AI images using discord bot

1 Like

Eh, I saw an email of this so…

At first it was so nice, dream was there and every one was having light hearted conversation before the waters got muddied lol

5 Likes

I probably used some restricted word lol My post below got into moderation queue…

3 Likes

Vizier — Today at 1:55 AM
I don’t have an account but like reading yall posts like yours, maoshan, gnostic, phillip and others

somone comment this, thought it was nice

4 Likes

I volunteer to be a mod on the server

2 Likes

Yea you can set restricted words. Some Bots have that function.

1 Like

BTW their ss messages from this chat and posting it on the discord sever.

Anyways it is better they do private invites and sort the server out before going public again. If they intend to. Get some bots on and do the settings, set the channels and permissions right. Have rules and whatnot. And get some mods.

3 Likes

Theres also bots that mute when people say certain words for a certain amount of time and yes its possible to lock - silence channels in the permissions. just be sure you have a txt channelnthat announces that the server is in the works

Better make a new, don’t need to work it it was new anyways

i made a private group message with trusted forum members, we have 8 people so far

@anon44876465 accept friend req

4 Likes

I’m Mickey-T in the server

1 Like

Still prefer server also custom emojis :joy:

1 Like

its on discord

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

JFC… I went back and read some comments….:flushed: then added my reaction. :joy:

Whoever is moderator or founder dm me and ill do my best to guide. Make a private channel for staff members if that hasnt been done yet (round table camalot time) I’ve joined the server but ill dm back my discord userrname(usertag) do it’d easier to add a role to me

5 Likes