New Single Release: Acupressure

This is one supernova field. I’ve been sleeping with it for the last few days because of the sudden and disguised comeback of a previous (quite mild) neck condition.

I followed forum friends’ advices (thanks again to all of them and especially @SilverZuzu for the extra pamper, aka Zuzito = the youngest and freshest member of the community) and used an “emergency stack”. Adding a few extras in it because well, I may be slightly hypochondriac sometimes :joy:

I’m sure all of the fields have contributed but this Acu is something incredibly noticeable. The order of the stack was like:

1. Blueprint (aka reset field lol)
  2. Acu
  3. Spa Days
  4. etc.

so I wasn’t asleep yet when Acu was playing and thus could feel it operate. Especially that GB20 - Fengchi area stimulation was apparently right what I needed.

I’ve progressively muted from a semi-solid fudge to molasses within a few days, especially since yesterday. The supposed “node” on the neck has noticeably decreased in size.

And thank you to the OP of course who is… I don’t even know how to describe him anymore :))) :pray:t2:

12 Likes

Looped this for a few times, back pain is feeling better👍 any chance for this going to Patreon?

7 Likes

Majority of the Albums on Energetic Alchemy are only on youtube and amazons to buy, not on Patreon. This one for instance only 1.29usd

3 Likes

This can be listened everyday right

1 Like

Yup

2 Likes

Will this ever get to Patreon?

1 Like

Fields released under the Energetic Alchemy label (like this one) generally do not go to Patreon, due to contractual agreements.

1 Like

Then I need to get the Acu-automaton.

3 Likes

Accupressure field drastically help with energy overwhelming and exhaustion / brain fog and work as a field booster ,
before I was too much overwhelmed by listening only 3-4 fields but now a days with playing accupressure simultaneously with other field didn’t gives me brainfog and I’m getting results faster and faster

3 Likes

kidney 1, kidney 3 and stomach 36 , points are immensely helps in GROUNDING , SO it’s help in energy overwhelming too,

2 Likes

Saxonburg Acupuncture & ChiropracticGentle and Effective Pain Relief

Grounding Yourself with Acupressure

by Dr. Elizabeth Langer

When your life is in transition, and everything seems like it’s spiraling out of control, getting yourself to a more grounded state is essential to restore your peace and sense of security.

But how do you ground yourself? And what does it mean exactly?

To be grounded means you have an overall feeling of stability, safety, and assurance that everything will be okay. When you are grounded, you function better as you feel more centered and secure. However, this can be a difficult state to achieve, especially when the turmoil is coming from outside factors (i.e. a pandemic) as well as from within yourself (fear, anxiety, worry).

Understanding the connection between the mind and body can help you to achieve a grounded state. When you work on your body, you are working on your mind, and when you heal your mind, you can heal your body. Physical practices such as Yoga and Taiji (Tai Chi) are powerful tools to facilitate grounding as they help connect and integrate your mind and body.

Walking in your bare feet and getting out into nature are other ways to ground yourself. You literally establish a direct connection with the Earth. While not everyone has access to nature, if you are fortunate enough to surround yourself with the natural world… take off your shoes… take a breath… and take it all in.

Another way to ground yourself is through meditation. Not only does meditation clear your mind, but it also resets your nervous system, reduces your heart rate, and improves clarity and focus.

But what if you can’t practice Yoga or Taiji, get outside, or are having problems meditating? Acupressure is a simple yet powerful tool for grounding yourself. Examples of grounding acupressure points are Kidney 3, Stomach 36, and Kidney 1.

• Kidney 3 (Taixi) brings awareness back to your body, calms your emotions, and nourishes you from the inside out. It is located in the depression between your Achille’s tendon and your inside ankle bone. Be gentle when applying pressure to this tender point… try using your ring finger to start.
  • Stomach 36 (Zusanli) can help ground you by stimulating the production of Qi and Blood that provide the energy and nutrients to nourish your entire body. It is located on your shin below the kneecap, about a finger’s width lateral to the tibial tuberosity – that little bump on the kneecap.
  • Another acupressure point that is wonderful for grounding is Kidney 1 (Yong Quan). Perhaps, the ultimate grounding point, Kidney 1 establishes both a physical and energetic connection to the Earth. It is located on the ball of your foot, in between your first and second toes. On a personal note, if I am overwhelmed and stressed out, I imagine sending waves of energy to the souls of my feet, specially to Kidney 1. I find that I feel much calmer and am better able to focus.
4 Likes

Not only acupuncture points, but also deep bone-setting massage?

2 Likes

They were referring to another field.

From here.

There’s probably something in the accupressure field for bones since it is to

“Calm the Spirit and Optimize Health”

As for bone-setting, depending on what you mean by that, the best field could be The Bone Shaker - YouTube

I think it should be safe for everyone, but if there is a bone ailment, it may depend on the ailment, and better to check the thread, or ask about it.

There are many fields to directly and indirectly help with bone conditions, if you’re looking for that. If you were just curious…welp, that’s what they meant, that their collar bone pain was good after using the deep bone massage field.

I’m only answering cause @GoddessesAndGod seems to not be around much lately. If you read this, please excuse my meddling.

4 Likes

thank you so much

1 Like

thank you , bone-setting i mean like this rul "This is real bone-setting" | ASMR chiropractic adjustments by Roman - YouTube

it matches the url you provided
Are the treatments the same?

1 Like

I don’t think so. The deep bone massage I think would help with daily stressors (on the bone) and with bone marrow.

I think most fields would be gentler than chiropractic adjustment, but you surely can get something similar with fields.

There may be some NFT or gumroad field that includes chiropractic treatments, but I’m not aware of them.

The most directly related would be Neck Hump, Reversal and Reduction - YouTube, Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube, The Spinal Tapper - YouTube and Experimental Scoliosis Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube.

And there are many supporting fields for posture adjustment or back-related pain.

thank you so much

1 Like

Anything to stimulate GB 32,33,34?

Maybe the acu-automaton which is a combination of accupressure and accupuncture? Dunno, you will have to ask Sammy or Dream…

This field is heaven sent. Anyone with back problems should definitely give this a try.
I have tight QL and was in excruciating pain for the last couple of days. Spinal Tapper, Posture with Atlas, muscle massage nothing worked as well as this one.

This track not only released my back it helped with trigger points as well.

3 listens last night and I was pain free and could sleep.

8 Likes