New: Time Machine - Change your past and live your best future - Based On Neville Goddard's Revision

Nice concept

I see you posting here a few times.
But don’t know about your channel much … the sovereign self subliminal got a bad reputation… the name is similar so I did a search to know about your channel … if you were different or same

1 Like

Yeah… it happens quite frequently that people confuse me with Sovereign Self

3 Likes

This is sort of out there, but can this allow someone to reverse being born with a congenital condition? Also, if you listen passively, does it automatically know what you want revised?

3 Likes

Ive actually asked SS about this before, about the listening guidelines and he said that you can listen passively or you can think of something specific, both work.

As for reversing a specific condition if you were to ask Neville Goddard I believe he would say that yes you can, but of course listen to what he said about revision to make sure

4 Likes

Yes, it is possible. What you have to understand about Neville Goddard and the way I create subliminals, is that NG did not assume the universe to be of material origin, but to be in essence illusionary, dream-like. In other words, he did not believe that anything has a solid foundation outside of an assumption that creates its seeming solidity. I can’t tell for sure if this subliminal can help with that since it is more focused on emotional wellbeing, but generally speaking what you intend to do is possible

8 Likes

just got this, and looking forward to connecting and working with it. This particular issue / thing / aspect of life is probably the most crucial for me, as I have experienced an extremely painful and traumatic past. I will give it some time and check in here with my results. Do you recommend just once. a day with the quick track as well?

4 Likes

I recommend you try PERMANENT for that. By the way, the X3 version has a new feature. You can now, either while listening or not, review a memory and simply say to yourself “Time Machine”. And then that memory will be revised to benefit everyone in the best way possible.

I recommend once for everyone starting out, but if you can handle more, you can go for twice a day.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t do that since it is not public, but you can already get a lot from the free version on youtube

2 Likes

What is uploaded on youtube is a X2 version, the new version is X3 which you can get from the shop. I’d say try the free version first to see if you like it

2 Likes

Yes, I understand, but since this is Sapien’s forum and not mine and he already allows me to post my subliminals here, I don’t do that. You can find the shop link in the description of that video

3 Likes

I do recommend this just off of day one. Something has shifted, a lot brought to the surface which the crucible has helped with. Feeling quite optimistic and looking forward to a journey with this one.

4 Likes

Can this help my family or a family member as well?
How about traumas or events from the past which involved a few other persons as well, will this change that or rather the negative results of that in a subtle (or even not so subtle) way (and will it also include my family)?

Since Everyone Is You Pushed Out, you can use that for any condition or circumstance, no matter who it involves. You simply think about these people while listening and you will notice that your memory of what happened changes and then you simply live as though that new memory of what you wish happened, is true

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll try the free version (for now)!
Just one more thing: if i understand correctly it’s okay just to think about something/some event that I wish to change, not necessarily to imagine or visualize something, right - passive or close to passive listening is alright?

Yes, exactly
I always encourage people to experiment with this and try out what works for them best

1 Like

I’ve started listening to this again and I have a couple of questions.

1. Does having a specific desire in mind matter? More than a revision of a particular event I just want a do-over of my formative years (I made a public request but I hope this could cover it).
  2. What’s the most radical change you’ve seen? My parents nearly moved with me to another country when I was very young but changed their minds. I love the other country and wish I’d grown up there, and it would be awesome if this could make it so (and I mean actually grow up there, not just feel at home there or be accepted there as an adult).
1 Like

The main goal of this subliminal is to turn you into a peaceful, serene and joyful person who has a happy, calm and optimistic outlook on life, the past, the now and the future. That being said, it is supposed to change events that influenced you the most (in the negative). It does work for many people, the testimonials can be read everywhere, on YT, the product page, forum… It can also be used to change specific events, yes. The new version does that even stronger. You can think of something that bothers you and it will change it into something that brings the most positive outcome for everyone involved. Now, the thing is, I am not sure if this is obvious in a physical way all the time, although we had many people reporting that (people they had a fight with being nice to them etc)

I wouldn´t say any of the changes is more radical than another, because they are all pretty much the same. People report that they feel much lighter, more positive about anything, like a weight has been lifted from their soul etc. Again, there are testimonials of people describing this. I remember when I used a pretty old version of The Time Machine for about a month. One morning I was just so serene, so content and blissful that I couldn´t help but smile all day. Even my colleagues at work commented on that and asked me what happened, and when I asked them what they meant they said “You seem so happy”

It went away after a while though

3 Likes

To give an honest answer to your question, I don´t think this subliminal will change your childhood into that and that you will wake up in that country tomorrow and speak their language or something like that. To clarify, I believe all things are possible and that there is a way to do something like that, I just don´t want to tell you something that is not true, just to sell some false hope. I am researching ways to make this happen btw, if you want to contribute to that in any way and send me resources, feel free to do so!

2 Likes