New to all this! - Stack Advice

Hello there, everyone!

I’m pretty new to all this, but have been lurking about the forums and trying out some of the fields on youtube for about two weeks. A couple days ago I became convinced enough and decided to dive in on a couple paid fields (PONR & New Perspectives). I’m looking for some feedback on my morning and evening stacks, just implemented yesterday for the first time.

I’ve struggled with insomnia, anxiety, depression, procrastination, lack of motivation, and more along those same lines throughout just about my entire life. More recently these have snowballed into problem drinking as I attempted to self-medicate. I’ve tried to reset myself and get into a healthier mindset and healthy routines so many times in life without ever really breaking through. I do live a really great life, just always left feeling that there’s so much more potential inside me.

That brings me to my stacks! After some perusing the forums and researching the fields, here is what I’ve put together for myself to help me release all of the baggage and move forward. I honestly think I’ve already felt some benefit after just one day (slept a little better than usual, more positive affect this morning, generally a little lighter), so I’m not looking to completely overhaul it. But if anyone has recommendations for fine-tuning I’d be happy to hear them. (Drop this field, add this one, double up on that one, etc., etc.)

Morning Stack
Energy Body Clearing & Aura Cleansing
Point of No Return
Amygdala Healing (Fear Release)
Trauma Release & Healing
Emotional Release
Forgiveness & Release
New Perspectives
Brain Regeneration
Dopamine Receptor Repair
Depression Begone
Love, Gratitude, & Appreciation
Attract Wealth Prosperity & Abundance
Memories of Joy
Unstoppable Will (x3)
Automated Grounding (x3)

Evening Stack
The Outlook Retrainer (x2)
Resilience (x2)
Vagus Nerve Stimulator (x2)
Fast Working Deep Sleeper V2 (x2)
Automated Grounding (x2)

Thanks, all! Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Grace & Peace,
Avo

1 Like

welcome to the forum!

so…

idea…
Morning stack:
PONR x2
internal alchemical crucible x1
New perspectives x1
mana circuits x2
groundingx3
ojas x1-2
resiliencex2

leave all others from the morning stack.

evening stack:
only deep sleeper x2

if you use mandalas or have NFTs then while wearing them loop

dont use audios and mandalas while asleep.

happy healing.

if you manage to be persistent you will feel your needs for other audios which one and how many in a month using only tthose stacks above.

only tried to spare you time with almost same results.

one more thing.

before you begin this stack you should only use the depression be gone for two three days and nothing else. then drop it and begin the stacks.

and if you mean business take the energy awakening course.

one info from there is that depression grately impares field action. that is why i fathom you should begin with it first. the new audio is strong enough to work well and quick for you. three loops a day for three days.

2 Likes

Thank you, Sarumann! I won’t be upset about shortening the stack a bit.

Quick question - for mana circuits are you recommending that album x2 or just the mana circuit track x2?

Also - Depression Begone is one of the fields I’ve been listening to 2 a day most days since I discovered these and I’ve definitely noticed some real improvements. I’ll give it another couple of days on its own.

Grace & Peace,
Avo

1 Like

this

If you’re first starting, I would recommend just working with one field. Learn how you’re interacting with it, and what changes may occur.

1 Like