New to everything! How do I start?

Hello all! I am new to Sapien Medicine and I first found his videos on youtube and it has been helping with my acne and feel more energetic. I am also a patron now!

My question is right now I am wanting to focus on my hormones and acne. But mainly my hormones because with the balancing of my hormones, my acne will simmer down lol.

I have been listening to the meno-unpause, regulate hormones, progesterone and endocrine system reguvenation. I know some of these are 6 minutes- 10 minutes long and can listen to them 2-3 a day.

Can I listen to these back to back or should I space them out an hour or so between each track?

I have also added ego dissolution and subconscious limit dissolver. Any tips to how to incorporate those in my day?

Thank you in advance!!! :slight_smile: And I am grateful for my start of a healing journey!

10 Likes

have you experimented with Plasma Light?

awesome! usually you listen to those two first in your playlist. feel out different ways of listening to them. i like to just loop ego dissolution until i’m ready to loop another audio or playlist.

3 Likes

Thank you for reply!! Is it the plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach? If so, I have not experimented with it yet!

Ok so I should listen to ego dissolution in between each audio?

2 Likes

yes that’s the one readily available on patreon!

check out the thread:

this is not necessary, but try it out and see if you like it and can be consistent with doing this!

1 Like

Ok great, thank you :smile:

For my hormone audios, can I play them back to back or space them out?

1 Like