New virus 2024

Man this new virus has no name I searched on tik tok a good chunk of us have this new virus not covid strep a flu been tested but I’m cooked I think

2 Likes

…?

1 Like

And the source is tiktok?

13 Likes

Tiktok???!!!

Is tiktok reliable source of biology research or medicine.

5 Likes

Of course it is
What you talking about here heh 🤌

11 Likes

Everyone who is not a professional content creator and business person and still has TikTok even installed on their phones in 2024, is completely gone beyond repair in my opinion.

TikTok is the most stupid, most dumb, most imbecile, most time-wasting piece of spying shit that was ever put onto this planet. Don’t use it guys.

21 Likes

The virus is called “TikTok Brainrot Virus 3000” and it cooks people’s brains within the first 3 days of usage.

How to heal: Delete this piece of shit app and never use it ever again.

14 Likes

I was questioning the sanity of people who rely on sourcing their informations from tiktok, you got me :yum:

4 Likes

How to know if a girl is dateable?
She has no TikTok on her phone.

And if she has it on her phone and is not a business woman at the same time:
Don’t stick your dick in stupid. She won’t even have the attention span to conduct a proper relationship conversation.

8 Likes

TikTok is like a gooning platform.
Tiny dopamine hits combined with brainwashing, propaganda and a theft of one’s time.
Stupid people who don’t know how to research, post about stuff they nothing about, while shaking their asses to annoying music, while others alike are consuming this stuff and then thinking they “learned something”.
The “TikTok Biomed Degree” is coming.
Those people cannot even tell the difference between a virus and a bacteria, yet are making “videos” about it – but that’s okay I guess, because those yoga pants show so much cameltoe and the shaking is so inspiring :laughing:

There are people in Gen Z who will emerge as victorious and there are those who will fail in life and then blame everything but themselves. People who take responsibility for their lives will never allow for an app like TikTok to be on their phones.

15 Likes

I think the only thing worse than TikTok are simps who pay for OnlyFans “content”.
There is literally nothing more self-devaluating and more self-humiliating than this…

11 Likes

I watched a couple of The Sopranos episode last night, now I feel like reacting to stuff

Sorry, I think I just wanted to use the hand gesture emoji 🤌 lol

7 Likes

If I would write a proper vent about TikTok, does not matter whether in the venting thread or not, the forum software would break down because it would not be able to handle such a lengthy write-up.

8 Likes

is this a meme thread? You come, you plant an incomplete idea based on a 0% reliable source and you leave. :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a Good reason to be on TikTok.

1 Like

Back on topic. All I can say is, I get more colds recently and I need more time to recover overall, particularly the ensuing cough can last for weeks. Some years ago, colds were not like that, so I’m guessing these are covid-upgraded colds.

5 Likes

Or… colds have not been upgrade, immune systems have been weakened

6 Likes

I maintain my immune system daily:)

4 Likes

I don’t discuss that, wasn’t saying it for you but I think that in general most people have a weaker immune system than 10 years ago, for example, there is much more electromagnetic radiation, 4g/5g, a wifi router every 10 meters around and that without mention certain alterations to DNA that many people made voluntarily.

3 Likes

this hit so hard, experienced this a few months ago, dated a hello kitty girl, did everything, made sure she was treated like a queen, helped her with her emotional issues, made sure she ate on time, took her daily vitamins, she was hydrated enough, always was the understanding person if anything happened, and poof one day she decided to end up things out of the blue, no reason, she just wanted to work on herself, few days after the breakup saw her posting on socials about her club outings with her friends and what not, like nothing happened, like I did not even existed in her life, still recovering from this break up, and its so hard, when you give your 100% and all you end up receiving is nothing.

5 Likes