Newbie - is there such thing as too much?

Hi, I’m new and have been listening to 15 a day for the last couple days. Is that okay or too much. There are just too many to choose from that apply to what I need. Or is it better to stick with a few and listen several times a day? Also is listening with headphones okay? Can I run/workout while listening? Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @Rungirl234 :wave:
Welcome to the forum.

It depends on the type of field you are listening to. Check this quote, from Sapien Medicine’s official FAQ:

The max of 4 is suggested only to speed up results if you are looking for permanent physical changes. But if you are listening to different audios like ‘disconnect from negative energy,’ ‘energy blockage removal,’ ‘estrogen boost,’ ‘vagus nerve stimulation,’ then you can listen to as many as you like really.

If you are not sure, which fields are for permanent physical change, check out this thread:

Not all fields are listed there. If you are unsure about one video, then just ask here in the forum.

Headphones will work. In my and other peoples experience speakers work slightly better though, but they are not necessary.

Yes you can do that.

3 Likes

Hi @Rungirl234, welcome to the forum!

In addition to the excellent guidelines in @ConkerRyan’s post, the basic tips and guidelines in this post from another forum thread may be of interest to you.

Here are a few tips from the article in that post:

5 Likes

Here is my list

emotional release
Become whole
Extreme self confidence
Sub limits removal
Depression relief
Love, Gratitude, appreciation
Become kinder
Radiate positivity
Forgiveness and release
Childlike wonder
Ego dissolution
Superhuman genius
Uplift yourself

If too many, how does one know which to eliminate and when to add them back?